OFFICIAL MAY '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
never been to birch run, probably will never go there

michigan gets hosed on everything

Never been to the Howell store, I've been meaning to next time in the area. Michigan as a whole doesn't have much. Premier is great and those are the homies over there and burn rubber is pretty nice too but we really don't have much else up here. Throw revive in there too but those are all 2 hours away from me up in midland

never been to birch run, probably will never go there

michigan gets hosed on everything

Never been to the Howell store, I've been meaning to next time in the area. Michigan as a whole doesn't have much. Premier is great and those are the homies over there and burn rubber is pretty nice too but we really don't have much else up here. Throw revive in there too but those are all 2 hours away from me up in midland

im referring to outlet/discount

if i want a new release i can just buy online :lol:

i see all these people finding great deals on shoes and clothes and michigan gets none of it

I'm just sad I lost all my reps  
frown.gif
re-repped all your posts lol

stop trying to play cool. you were reporting dudes in this thread who didn't like your "troll job." you don't report people when you are supposed to be an under cover agent
mean.gif
You the man @bigj505

repped.

stop trying to play cool. you were reporting dudes in this thread who didn't like your "troll job." you don't report people when you are supposed to be an under cover agent :smh:

You deleted everything in this thread and then call me out for reporting people... Man, you're something else.

If it were me then I would have deleted everything from the jump.

Food for thought....

Still no coupon codes ohh well. Did find lebron x floridians for $69.99 at weberstown mall footlocker Stockton, ca. You can get your local footlocker to call the store 209-951-0939 and send them to you if anyone is interested.

Still no coupon codes ohh well. Did find lebron x floridians for $69.99 at weberstown mall footlocker Stockton, ca. You can get your local footlocker to call the store 209-951-0939 and send them to you if anyone is interested.
Damn, that aint bad at all.

was in VA for business this past weekend and stopped at the Williamsburg Outlet. 

FK Lunar 1s scattered colorways on hash with an additional 20% off 

Lebron Lifestyles and Lebron X lows 

A lot of their clothing displays had an additional 30% off tagged price.

I picked up a bunch of nike running dri fit shirts/jackets and some basketball shorts

Let me make this perfectly clear:

This is the May Nike Outlet Update thread.  Requests aren't allowed.  Miscellaneous chatter isn't allowed.  

While I appreciate the spirit of helping our fellow sneaker fans find a great deal, we absolutely can NOT tolerate any schemes to commit coupon fraud, return fraud, etc. etc..  The scheme that was discussed - and has since been removed - was fraudulent in its intent.  

This wasn't a simple "you forgot to say limit: one per customer" mistake that you can pin on the company.  This involved deliberate misrepresentation. 

Now, if it makes me the "bad guy" to have to come in and ensure that our forums aren't criminally misused, so be it - but our community is one that respects the law and we are NOT going to jeopardize everything we've built for a few gift cards.  I don't care if I'm not the "cool mod."  My job, first and foremost, is to make sure that we still have a community to enjoy. 

Any posts in this thread moving forward need to involve outlet updates.  Anyone who posts ANYTHING further about this gift card scam will be permanently removed from the thread. 

was in VA for business this past weekend and stopped at the Williamsburg Outlet. 

FK Lunar 1s scattered colorways on hash with an additional 20% off 

Lebron Lifestyles and Lebron X lows 

A lot of their clothing displays had an additional 30% off tagged price.

I picked up a bunch of nike running dri fit shirts/jackets and some basketball shorts
Do you remember any of the specific colorways on the FK's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom