OFFICIAL Mavericks @ Lakers 4/4 ESPN

anybody else watchin the game's replay?

i am cuz im so bored.
smh.gif

Lakers
pimp.gif

Lamar, Pau and Kobe all with great games tonight, Lamar especially. I thought Kobe was gonna go for 40+ after he hit those two 3's real quick. Our D isstill looking a little suspect though.

Great win for the LakeShow.

Our Big 3 is going to be a problem for anyone during the playoffs.
pimp.gif

Since he's a Laker, i didn't think i'd have a chance to say this but :

L O, L O, Dey Know...Dey Know.....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Damn, i felt sooooo weird rootin for the Lakers but this is THE only time i'll EVER do that. Still pissed at my Warriors for putting me in this awkwardposition.
laugh.gif
BUT, thanks Lakers...we really needed Dallas to lose.

Avery has gotta go... No reason for this team to continue to lose close games like this. It's obvious the problem isn't a disparity in talent.

laugh.gif
@ Cavs fans talking about the Mavs suck...
smh.gif

Avery's late game decision making is like a broken record. It's the same thing over and over and over and over again. It's so predictable and itNEVER works. Dirk on an ISO with shooters in the corners and Kidd at the top of the arc is NOT going to work. Teams collapse on Dirk. He gets 3 or 4 defendersaround him every single time. He's a good ball handler, but he's not splitting double and triple teams off the dribble. Not at 7 foot with smallerdefenders all around him.

I swear, some of this stuff is common sense. And it's amazing to me how Avery still hasn't figured out how to contain a run or minimize a shift inmomentum from the sidelines... It's bad. I don't care if we've been the Finals with him or not. He choked there, he choked in Golden State lastyear, and he's made terrible decisions all year this year. It's not a lack of talent with the Mavs. It's a lack of common sense on the sidelines.

pimp.gif

lakers haven't lost in the 6 games wherein 3 players scored 20 or more...

i can only imagine when bynum comes back and 4 of em score at least 18 or more
eek.gif

nice to see l.o. take advantage of dirk
laugh.gif

I know this has been said over and over again in this thread but I just have to state the obvious once more. LO put on an absolute show tonight. This waseasily his best game of the year and probably his best performance as a laker. Great win

LO puttin in work
pimp.gif
.. he looks so comfortable as the 3rd option

sasha, farmar, and turiaf helped trigger that 4th quarter run... farmar has to get that confidence back...

lets finish the season strong lake show
pimp.gif

Great to see the lakers not to give up after being in a drought in that 2nd quarter. Lamar played great

I too thought Kobe was gonna go off during because of those 1st two quciks 3/s....by any chance do you think Phil told Kobe to not take over to try and buildconfidence for other players going into the playoffs, because for a while Kobe didnt do anything

Lamar Odom, wow. You see what kind of player you get when he's hitting on all cylinders, he looked like an all-star last night.

He's so scary good, but obviously he's too unselfish to do this every night. And what's even better is that he utilized his size, and took most ofhis shots in the paint.

I like Laker4 life am not impressed, beleive the last few weeks they have allowed teams to score over 100 in a lot of those games. If they want to win theseplayoffs they are going to need to step up defensively. I think that when Bynum went out they are missing that guy in the middle that will make people thinktwice about taking it into the lane but man their perimeter defense is nasty. I mean I could score on those guys, just pull up for an open jumper and teamslike GS and the Rockets will beat you from 3.

Jubilation in Laker-ville. I am NOT pleased.
laugh.gif

I'm watching the game with a shorty last night (she hates Dirty Snake as well
pimp.gif
) and we're like the Mavs better not blow this. Sure enough, AveryMarching Band Man Johnson allows his team to choke away a victory.
smh.gif

I guess it's all good cuz I'd like to see GS and Denver make it in the west anyway.

But still.... how the hell did the Mavs lose that??
smh.gif

Jubilation in Laker-ville. I am NOT pleased.
laugh.gif

I'm watching the game with a shorty last night (she hates Dirty Snake as well
pimp.gif
) and we're like the Mavs better not blow this. Sure enough, AveryMarching Band Man Johnson allows his team to choke away a victory.
smh.gif

I guess it's all good cuz I'd like to see GS and Denver make it in the west anyway.

But still.... how the hell did the Mavs lose that??
smh.gif

Big win last night. 60 years in the league, 55 trips to the playoffs. I'm no math whiz, but I think that is pretty good.
pimp.gif

Gasol made a big jump from his first game back to this game. I like that.

Odom, great game. I'm glad you have found your role.

Kobe, good game, way to keep thinks under control and allow the others to get involved and get a W.

Buc, get a life and stay outta Laker threads with your worthless opinions.

Back
Top Bottom