OFFICIAL Mavericks @ Lakers 4/4 ESPN

MVP

Supporter
My first Laker game thread. Let's get this W. Mavs are fighting for their playoff lives and Dirk has been spectacular against the Lakeshow the other gamesthis season. Hopefully Avery won't wise up and throw a double team at Kobe.
nerd.gif

LETS
GO
LAY
KURZ!

Congrats on your first Laker thread. You jumped the gun there, good thing because otherwise, someone else would have
laugh.gif

I know one thing, you can't let Dallas score 31 pts in the 1st quarter like they did tonight.
smh.gif

Let's get the W. GO LAKERS!!!

I know one thing, you can't let Dallas score 31 pts in the 1st quarter like they did tonight.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
it's okay, the team they played doesn't playdefense.
tongue.gif
if the Lakers have something that looks like a defense outthere it won't happen.

And you know I'm saying this genuinely:

LET'S
GO
LAY
KURZ!

(i expect a handful of stonefaces)

Originally Posted by acidicality

smh.gif
laugh.gif
it's okay, the team they played doesn't play defense.
tongue.gif
if the Lakers have something that looks like a defense out there it won't happen.

And you know I'm saying this genuinely:

LET'S
GO
LAY
KURZ!

(i expect a handful of stonefaces)
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

I think we win but against the Lakers who knows. Honestly win or lose I just hope it's a decisive victory. I can't handle something like what happenedthe last two times.

Originally Posted by Slow Motion G35

good lord this is early. goooo lakers!
yehh it is!!...but cant get mad with my boy excited for this game...Lakers have to win by 10+ points to send a message to the west that with pauback were ready to take that number 1 spot...but i kno its gonna be a good one...i just hope we come up with that W

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Not really a big fan of either team...

But I'll be making my first trip to Staples to watch it...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Straight up hyped to see Kidd, Kobe, and hopefully Dirk live.

You know one things for sure. Dirk is gonna rape us. Over and under on dirk getting 35 or more?

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

mavs vs lakers = cardiac arrest for fans

roll.gif
I'm sayin... Watching the last couple of games had me on a damnroller coaster...
Mavs need to carry their momentum over from last night's W, and build off it. Like I said in the other thread, go beat LA and Phoenixthis weekend, and I might start getting excited again.

im glad i dont live in LA. there would be many dead people i cant stand the fakers. LAYKURZ ? god.

Back
Top Bottom