Official Masters Tournament 2009...Immelman Repeat?

Cabrera comes from behind late today and finds himself the winner.... good stuff, sad for Perry but he had his chances and couldn't capitalize.

and you know KP aint coming back. he blew an opportunity of a lifetime.

congrats Angel!!!

Angel had a couple bonehead holes and he hung in there and made shots late.

pimp.gif

ths the 1st masters ever I didnt watch the last few holes either with my dad or on the phone with him

frown.gif

KP is still a champion to me...great, standup guy...

Regardless, gotta give credit where it's due, so congratulations to Angel Cabrera on the 2009 Masters...he earned it.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Angel had a couple bonehead holes and he hung in there and made shots late.

pimp.gif

ths the 1st masters ever I didnt watch the last few holes either with my dad or on the phone with him

frown.gif

Damn sorry to hear that, something I've took for granted without really realizing...

I feel you dog
frown.gif

Angel looked very comfortable all week long, and in the end nerves proved to be the killer for a few, but not this dude. So he's won 2 tourneys in theU.S., the Masters and the Open? haha thats ridiculous

I was telling my boy as Phil walked up 15 with a 6 footer for eagle, and said, This could potentially re-define his career if he comes back all the way andwins, praising him like crazy, etc... and then he does exactly what Phil does... misses the short putts. Great tourney overall.

I put $5 to win $45 on Chad Campbell since he was 9-1 odds to win after yesterday. He totally blew it after gettting lucky enough to be in the playoff.

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by Curious24

....does tiger stand a chance?...

Nope. plus he's never come back from a last day deficit to win a major.
so IMO a win for Tiger Aint happenin.

Prove me wrong Eldrick

Perry, Campbell would have to have a Shark-like Sunday collapse AND Tiger go -8.... both aint happening... lol

Golf is such a great game...
pimp.gif

Woods and Phil almost did the unthinkable
Perry and Campbell did do what some thought...

Back
Top Bottom