Official March Madness Thread

Originally Posted by mjd77

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Why the hell did I pick west va smh. Team looks pathetic

They already f#cked up my bracket.  I had them winning 2.

Haha why?? They had zero chance of beating OSU... Zags scare me a bit.. No worries, though.

Originally Posted by mjd77

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Why the hell did I pick west va smh. Team looks pathetic

They already f#cked up my bracket.  I had them winning 2.

think I had them winning a few. Well I should of known.

I dont know anything about colleg bball but im perfect right now.  Do you guys think st. marys can upset kansas?  i like them bc there from austrailia mate

I wish they didn't matchup VCU and Wichita St in the first round with each other.
30t6p3b.gif
Wichita is my first Sweet 16 team out right now. I think VCU will beat IU, though.

I know better than to trust Bob Huggins in the tourney too.
30t6p3b.gif

You think the greatest ball handling big in the history of the universe's team wouldn't be getting blown out like this.

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

Lol your bugging dude, he was in the lane efore he released and never got back...not rocket science
to bad the lane violation was called on the guard
roll.gif
roll.gif
you don't even know the call. im not denying it didn't happen im just saying 99.9% of the country didn't know that rule

Key...lane..you know what i meant....prim clearly screwed up and it was the right call not sure what were arguing here
you said it was a clear lane violation when it wasn't.

to bad the lane violation was called on the guard
roll.gif
roll.gif
you don't even know the call. im not denying it didn't happen im just saying 99.9% of the country didn't know that rule

Key...lane..you know what i meant....prim clearly screwed up and it was the right call not sure what were arguing here
you said it was a clear lane violation when it wasn't.

How was it not clear? 2 guys commited violations and everyone in the media is saying it was the right call including the head of officials....it has to be blatant for a ref to call that in that situation and he did....its cheap but its the rule

2 out so far, if Uconn goes down that is 3 but all of them I had losing the next round including UNLV. Still don't know why I picked FSU winning it all
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom