Official March Madness Thread

Bruh.. Mizzou...
laugh.gif
i had them going to the Final Four against Wichita and Mizzou going to the finals....
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Ridiculous ... If my bracket wasnt busted before.... It sure is now. The whole Left side of my final four is GONE.

ALSDAMAN24- how long ago u graduate..I'm on ny second stint at NSU now..just left the union nd bruh....its STUPID on campus...goin crazy... Nd my man chris, 35, U PUT ON FOR NORFOLK ND NORVIEW ESPECIALLY MY DUDE!!! since elementary we knew my man was gon be sumn..glad he makin history right now...THE CITY IS GOING DUMB RIGHT NOW!!

I had mizzou like the reddy of the world...wish I put money on the 21.5 point,spread tho...somebody out there paid...

Behold....green plus gold

I love Long Island. I know it's a long shot, but they have played well this season. Really like their guard play. I feel good about them against michigan state later on tonight. I know it's a long shot, but Long Island is pretty good.

Here comes STL...

btw Thanks Norfolk for turning my almost perfect bracket to #+$! now....

Originally Posted by VA757VA

ALSDAMAN24- how long ago u graduate..I'm on ny second stint at NSU now..just left the union nd bruh....its STUPID on campus...goin crazy... Nd my man chris, 35, U PUT ON FOR NORFOLK ND NORVIEW ESPECIALLY MY DUDE!!! since elementary we knew my man was gon be sumn..glad he makin history right now...THE CITY IS GOING DUMB RIGHT NOW!!

I had mizzou like the reddy of the world...wish I put money on the 21.5 point,spread tho...somebody out there paid...

Behold....green plus gold

I graduated in '06 and my fiance in '08. I also have a degree from ODU as well. I bet campus is live. Gonna be cool to hear them talked about by national media (and pronounced incorrectly lol!!!) and the local media for a little bit because local sports talk is all ODU around here. 

^^ hate how they say norfolk, I cringe every time..lol...steve kerr got it right earlier
pimp.gif

And yea bro, can't wait to see what all the local ODU lovers say bout this one..I suspect itll be all love cause they puttin on for the city....I was hyped last year when odu almost best butler...lets get it oquinn nd cmac....yall can beat floridaEdit: for those that watched the NSU game yall hear the band? Hbcu bands stand out in a good way..heard some jeezy earlier:pimp:

Even though I picked Michigan and Duke to win, It would be cool if BOTH lost.
nerd.gif

Lehigh getting exited a little to early though.
30t6p3b.gif

Well, today was certainly not expected. Mizzou, wow. Florida's road got easier 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom