Official March Madness 2023 Thread

How good of a coach was Cal back in the the day? I only started checking for yo at Memphis and he was in full recruit only mode by then

Could care less about Kentucky, go K-State and Nowell. And I have it in my NT bracket so if they hang on that’d be a bonus.

What no one would dare say to Nowell

AA70EA67-E5C9-4E8B-823C-6B7FF4D68607.gif

I have absolutely no idea who are the players that are prospects lol but watching is entertaining. These kids giving it their all and more out there is entertaining and the crows are hyped. I usually just pick one or two players from each team (subconsciously) and root for them as the game unfolds.

MU missed too many crucial free ones and Kolek didn’t play well but I wonder if the early foul trouble hurt him.

I have absolutely no idea who are the players that are prospects lol but watching is entertaining. These kids giving it their all and more out there is entertaining and the crows are hyped. I usually just pick one or two players from each team (subconsciously) and root for them as the game unfolds.
Same I'm a huge nowell fan now and hopes he makes it at 5'8". But never seen a minute of game play before today haha

Baylor’s cooked, no one’s taking it as their responsibility to get back into this.

Back
Top Bottom