Official March Madness 2023 Thread

Been hearing about the “Princeton offense” for generations now good to finally see a princeton team make some noise

I hear people say the FDU win was life changing but life changing for who? I'm old enough to remember the 06 George Mason run and the only one that ended up in a way better spot was the head coach who is at Miami. None of the players go anywhere but maybe with NIL they can cash in because I see the head coach as the only one who's life can change. In fact I can't remember a tournament run that materially improved a player's life but these coaches make out very well.

Team completely overachieved. They weren’t very good. Would have needed every break to go their way to win B2B and their luck was broke the minute Self had a heart issue.

Tough way to lose to a good but not great Hogs team but I’m pretty sure they would have had the same result against UCONN.

I hear people say the FDU win was life changing but life changing for who? I'm old enough to remember the 06 George Mason run and the only one that ended up in a way better spot was the head coach who is at Miami. None of the players go anywhere but maybe with NIL they can cash in because I see the head coach as the only one who's life can change. In fact I can't remember a tournament run that materially improved a player's life but these coaches make out very well.
Off the top of my head, because he’s from Blaine, Minn., Patrick O’Bryant.

31861C1A-4F63-42D1-BBEB-DFFDC12CE108.jpeg

Bradley made a run to the Sweet 16 or Elite 8 in 2006, and it changed his trajectory. He became a lottery pick. The thing is, a Cinderella run most of the time won’t change any one player’s trajectory unless they’re a dead-eye shooter, elite defender with size, or a 7-footer (like O’Bryant). You need to fall into one of those types of groups to have it affect anyone but the coach.

Penn State 34.6% from the field, 15.4% from three. **** me.

Texas has about 10 guys that look more athletic than A&M’s most athletic player.

Team completely overachieved. They weren’t very good. Would have needed every break to go their way to win B2B and their luck was broke the minute Self had a heart issue.

Tough way to lose to a good but not great Hogs team but I’m pretty sure they would have had the same result against UCONN.
Winning the B12 regular season was the best outcome for the season and they did it. Happy with KU's season overall. Time to reload and go again next year.

Well yeah maybe not materially but just the experience itself has to be rewarding

Penn State 34.6% from the field, 15.4% from three. **** me.

Texas has about 10 guys that look more athletic than A&M’s most athletic player.
A&M should’ve, I’m disappointed in them.

D960F718-F3E2-4BCD-B3AA-24A71D7738B7.gif

Surprised they keep Sasser and Shead out so long with no ball handlers but Tramon getting wherever he wants. Doesn’t hurt he’s getting all the rolls right now.

Keep this crowd quiet.

Back
Top Bottom