Official March 2016 Pick Up Thread vol. march madness

Status
Not open for further replies.
$100 bucks, not mad 
smokin.gif

I love em, I'm getting tired of Yeezy and Jordans ***** too expensive now days. [emoji]128524[/emoji]

OG Sk8-Hi LX Chckrbd

Been eyeing those for the last month or so....reluctant to pull the trigger on 'em. Seeing your post make me want to pull the trigger.

the 718 truth the 718 truth I bought the first set when they originally released. I wanted to open them so I decided to get doubles. They are sold out online and almost all stores. I went to my local toysrus and they were able to locate them from another store. All they need is the "R" Web#: 930174. They will search for the whole series and see what is left. Got mine shipped to my store and picked them up.

the 718 truth the 718 truth I bought the first set when they originally released. I wanted to open them so I decided to get doubles. They are sold out online and almost all stores. I went to my local toysrus and they were able to locate them from another store. All they need is the "R" Web#: 930174. They will search for the whole series and see what is left. Got mine shipped to my store and picked them up.

Dope. They retrod in 2014 if I remember correctly. My wife got me the turtles for Christmas that year because she knew I wanted them but didn't like the price.

Dope. They retrod in 2014 if I remember correctly. My wife got me the turtles for Christmas that year because she knew I wanted them but didn't like the price.

They did retro in 2014. I have opened all the other turtle series that I picked up. Decided to get doubles on these.They are the ones from the tail end of the collection so the packaging is different from 2014. They have the new turtle logo not the og version. Also have bebop and rocksteady on the back. Now my ocd won't let me open the doubles. Lol. Don't know which ones to open. They are also buy one get one 40% off right now. I got all 4 for under $40.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom