OFFICIAL MARCH 2011 PICK UPS POST! NO PIC QUOTES!

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Ooh, ahh, Cantona say ooh ahh Cantona!  
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
hey keepie why dont u post your collection on the soccer jersey thread?

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Lol @ that being a good price. $96 was a good price. Hype release of the year, wish i got more smh
He didn't ask for your opinion. So dont say anything. WHY did u even bother saying anything?

Lol @ that being a good price. $96 was a good price. Hype release of the year, wish i got more smh
He didn't ask for your opinion. So dont say anything. WHY did u even bother saying anything?

Originally Posted by mnman

he posted in here...opinions come with that. There wasnt anything negative about his statement.

WHY did you bother saying anything?

anyway
eyes.gif

these were waiting for me when I got off work last night....

wtx2m9.jpg

Originally Posted by mnman

he posted in here...opinions come with that. There wasnt anything negative about his statement.

WHY did you bother saying anything?

anyway
eyes.gif

these were waiting for me when I got off work last night....

wtx2m9.jpg

^s dubl, how many pairs of Kobe VIs do you own? Every time you post in here you have a different pair. And I'm still waiting on that collection post.

South Beaches are officially my number one needed sneaker right now. I should have bought them when I had the chance for $250.
30t6p3b.gif

^s dubl, how many pairs of Kobe VIs do you own? Every time you post in here you have a different pair. And I'm still waiting on that collection post.

South Beaches are officially my number one needed sneaker right now. I should have bought them when I had the chance for $250.
30t6p3b.gif

Whats going on in here??? I only commented because prices shot through the roof. Market price is $500 so he def came out good. Wasnt trying to be negative dude. Enjoy your day man.

Thanks Shaun

Whats going on in here??? I only commented because prices shot through the roof. Market price is $500 so he def came out good. Wasnt trying to be negative dude. Enjoy your day man.

Thanks Shaun

haha, I think Im at 10 pairs? that includes 3 IDs.

Prob chill for a minute on em though.

haha, I think Im at 10 pairs? that includes 3 IDs.

Prob chill for a minute on em though.

^You're only gonna chill on em because there's no releases on the horizon.
laugh.gif
j/k, Nice Chinas
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^You're only gonna chill on em because there's no releases on the horizon.
laugh.gif
j/k, Nice Chinas
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom