OFFICIAL MARCH 2011 PICK UPS POST! NO PIC QUOTES!

just like the rest of NT
pimp.gif

5ab26713a1a977cdce15f1d204168757a9c460fd.pjpg

da9263d30aa3571cceb52ad349157959d88a222c.pjpg

df11653ea473ce52da31bd3ec380c943cccfc1e7.pjpg

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by K23J

Fred this is for you...Haha
pimp.gif
jacket, sorry *** team.
HAHAHAHA! I love the N98 Jackets, this is my second one(got the Brazil WC one from this year) i wish adidas made jackets like this..id have me a Madrid one. I know youll hate it but i do have a Beckham AC Milan jersey on the way for my Beckham Jersey collection
wink.gif

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by K23J

Fred this is for you...Haha
pimp.gif
jacket, sorry *** team.
HAHAHAHA! I love the N98 Jackets, this is my second one(got the Brazil WC one from this year) i wish adidas made jackets like this..id have me a Madrid one. I know youll hate it but i do have a Beckham AC Milan jersey on the way for my Beckham Jersey collection
wink.gif

Fred ~ Nice Osc's... How's the quality of those? Do you have the retros from (more or less) 6-7 years ago?

Fred ~ Nice Osc's... How's the quality of those? Do you have the retros from (more or less) 6-7 years ago?

Originally Posted by firered18

YO other than NDC, where can I find those Grey Kobe VIs with the white bottoms/laces and purple swoosh in a sz11???
They were somewhat limited so I would say your best bet as of now is ebay, although some stores may still have them. They are nicknamed "Chinas", might be easier to look under that

Originally Posted by firered18

YO other than NDC, where can I find those Grey Kobe VIs with the white bottoms/laces and purple swoosh in a sz11???
They were somewhat limited so I would say your best bet as of now is ebay, although some stores may still have them. They are nicknamed "Chinas", might be easier to look under that

Back
Top Bottom