Official MARCH 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by Camar087

Originally Posted by Tolli

I stopped in the Centralia, WA clearance store on the way back to Portland from Seattle on Sunday. Copped the last pair of OG/Orange Air Max 95s and was bummed I couldn't pass on the great find. My wife went back to exchange something today and said that they restocked men's 7-10 and a few 11.5 @ $59.99 At that price plus my discount, had her get another 11.5 for the heck of it. phone em' up @ (360) 736-7434

I just called and they said no sizes 9.5-10.5 for the Air Max 95's. Does anyone know of any other outlet that has these for this price?

Try Conroe 936-494-2060

Caleb I only saw 2 other Kobe colorways Del Sol and duke blue/white in sz 8 and in the big sizes sz 11-13. I only looked on the 40% wall today. I am not usually a Kobe shoe buyer. They also had the Air Max 2010 and Max 95 in varied colors and sizes on the 40% wall. I remembered seeing these below in sz 9 and sz 10. The store was busy so those may sell out. I go to that store every other week so I can post what I see from time to time. Later

Max 2010 BLACK/BLACK-ELECTRIC GREEN-WHITE $100 Plus 40% off
Max 1995 VARSITY ROYAL/BLACK/ITALY BLUE/METALLIC SILVER/GRAY $79 with 40% off
Max 1995 Black green box not labeled with $ but 40% price

Caleb I only saw 2 other Kobe colorways Del Sol and duke blue/white in sz 8 and in the big sizes sz 11-13. I only looked on the 40% wall today. I am not usually a Kobe shoe buyer. They also had the Air Max 2010 and Max 95 in varied colors and sizes on the 40% wall. I remembered seeing these below in sz 9 and sz 10. The store was busy so those may sell out. I go to that store every other week so I can post what I see from time to time. Later

Mcenroeshoelover - thanks for the time and effort as well as everyone else. im trying to get my outlet to price match the wolf grays so i can scoop up some.

Mcenroeshoelover - thanks for the time and effort as well as everyone else. im trying to get my outlet to price match the wolf grays so i can scoop up some.

Dudes must be putting work I called regarding the Kobe V and lady thought I was a guy name Anthony?
laugh.gif

No 8, 9 and 9.5 on the Kobe V though, hope they price match bigj505

Dudes must be putting work I called regarding the Kobe V and lady thought I was a guy name Anthony?
laugh.gif

No 8, 9 and 9.5 on the Kobe V though, hope they price match bigj505

Originally Posted by Mcenroeshoelover

can someone post a pic of what these look like. Thanks
(i did google search with no luck)
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Mcenroeshoelover

can someone post a pic of what these look like. Thanks
(i did google search with no luck)
ohwell.gif

Good Lookin out, McenroeShoesLover. I'm always up for a New Orleans update. I went there a couple months ago and they really had nothing worth mentioning besides Orlando AirGos for $80. I ended up coppin some Del Sols from the Rio Grande outlet for $99.The guy Carlos was mad cool over the phone and even asked me if I wanted him to go thru the pairs to make sure I get a perfect one. I've been on the fence about these Kobes and the Inks for a few months now. I finally jumped over it and got 1 of each
tongue.gif

Good Lookin out, McenroeShoesLover. I'm always up for a New Orleans update. I went there a couple months ago and they really had nothing worth mentioning besides Orlando AirGos for $80. I ended up coppin some Del Sols from the Rio Grande outlet for $99.The guy Carlos was mad cool over the phone and even asked me if I wanted him to go thru the pairs to make sure I get a perfect one. I've been on the fence about these Kobes and the Inks for a few months now. I finally jumped over it and got 1 of each
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by CAto312

where is culer city nr? i need a 12
City, I believe it's this Nordstrom Rack which I used to live by.
[table][tr][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[table][tr][td][table][tr][td]Nordstrom Rack in the Promenade at Howard Hughes Center (#347)[/td][/tr][tr][td]6081 Center Drive[/td][/tr][tr][td]Los Angeles, CA 90045[/td][/tr][tr][td](310) 641-4046[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]I'm not a 100% sure they do phone orders, but worth a shot. 

Thanks CA on the line with them now *crosses fingers*
30t6p3b.gif
nope
Did you ask them to do a charge send. I work at NR and we do charge sends all the time I dont see how why they wont send them to you

Originally Posted by CAto312

where is culer city nr? i need a 12
City, I believe it's this Nordstrom Rack which I used to live by.
[table][tr][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[table][tr][td][table][tr][td]Nordstrom Rack in the Promenade at Howard Hughes Center (#347)[/td][/tr][tr][td]6081 Center Drive[/td][/tr][tr][td]Los Angeles, CA 90045[/td][/tr][tr][td](310) 641-4046[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]I'm not a 100% sure they do phone orders, but worth a shot. 

Thanks CA on the line with them now *crosses fingers*
30t6p3b.gif
nope
Did you ask them to do a charge send. I work at NR and we do charge sends all the time I dont see how why they wont send them to you

Copped the last pair of OG/Orange Air Max 95s ....... and said that they restocked men's 7-10 and a few 11.5 @ $59.99 At  @ (360) 736-7434

which 95s are these?

Copped the last pair of OG/Orange Air Max 95s ....... and said that they restocked men's 7-10 and a few 11.5 @ $59.99 At  @ (360) 736-7434

which 95s are these?

Originally Posted by MacJEFFicent

Any updates for the vacaville outlet? I want to go there but dont want to drive all the way out there if there isn't anything worth it. 

indifferent.gif
 you refuse to contribute and you ask for hand outs?
30t6p3b.gif

for any adidas fans Ross has had alot of TS bounce commanders and adidas young guns for $20. bounces are a little heavy, but they get the job done. young guns are the adidas that have a midsole which looks similar to that of a nike lunar (feels nothing like it) and is a good workout shoe.

Originally Posted by MacJEFFicent

Any updates for the vacaville outlet? I want to go there but dont want to drive all the way out there if there isn't anything worth it. 

indifferent.gif
 you refuse to contribute and you ask for hand outs?
30t6p3b.gif

for any adidas fans Ross has had alot of TS bounce commanders and adidas young guns for $20. bounces are a little heavy, but they get the job done. young guns are the adidas that have a midsole which looks similar to that of a nike lunar (feels nothing like it) and is a good workout shoe.

Back
Top Bottom