Official MARCH 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Vacaville, CA outlet (yesterday)

Didn't really see too much, but the same Kobes and HyperDunks at the other outlets.  What I did see that stood out:

Air Go LWP (Wolf grey/Black) $54.97 full size run
Nike Air CB 34 $99

Vacaville, CA outlet (yesterday)

Didn't really see too much, but the same Kobes and HyperDunks at the other outlets.  What I did see that stood out:

Air Go LWP (Wolf grey/Black) $54.97 full size run
Nike Air CB 34 $99

I did call Nike Oregon, right in front of the store, as I stared at the manager. I filed a formal complaint with him for being so extremely rude and for not taking back the damaged goods.

Get this though. Nike had me send back the damaged shoes (zoom lebron soldier 3), and then they tried to tell me I sent them back air max 97s. I bought 97's online a YEAR BEFORE! I told them this, and then they told me that I would have to go back to ghetto gardens and deal with the same manager again. I complained more and they said they would work something out.

In this whole process, Nike lost my shoes. So in the end, they sent me a gift card for the FULL retail value of the shoes, not just outlet price. All in all, this was a two week process, and I must say that Nike really did try to resolve the problem as quickly as possible. However, ghetto gardens can stay the crappy way that it is. I'll still go and buy work clothes and other stuff that my wife likes, but I'm not even gonna try to get in good with the other people there. Not like they ever really get any heat anyway! Like I said earlier, i will gladly pay $8 shipping to deal with nicer people across the country over the phone who are very patient and helpful.

Sorry for this long winded post. As you can see, just got my account the beginning of the month and i've been DYING to post this here, as it is outlet related

I did call Nike Oregon, right in front of the store, as I stared at the manager. I filed a formal complaint with him for being so extremely rude and for not taking back the damaged goods.

Get this though. Nike had me send back the damaged shoes (zoom lebron soldier 3), and then they tried to tell me I sent them back air max 97s. I bought 97's online a YEAR BEFORE! I told them this, and then they told me that I would have to go back to ghetto gardens and deal with the same manager again. I complained more and they said they would work something out.

In this whole process, Nike lost my shoes. So in the end, they sent me a gift card for the FULL retail value of the shoes, not just outlet price. All in all, this was a two week process, and I must say that Nike really did try to resolve the problem as quickly as possible. However, ghetto gardens can stay the crappy way that it is. I'll still go and buy work clothes and other stuff that my wife likes, but I'm not even gonna try to get in good with the other people there. Not like they ever really get any heat anyway! Like I said earlier, i will gladly pay $8 shipping to deal with nicer people across the country over the phone who are very patient and helpful.

Sorry for this long winded post. As you can see, just got my account the beginning of the month and i've been DYING to post this here, as it is outlet related

I have a question too....can you use a nike gift card over the phone? I have been told yes, but then again i have been told it is the managers discretion. I tried to buy some charcoal 9's over the phone last month and the manager would not do it. Whats up with that?

I have a question too....can you use a nike gift card over the phone? I have been told yes, but then again i have been told it is the managers discretion. I tried to buy some charcoal 9's over the phone last month and the manager would not do it. Whats up with that?

^I think the gift card is at the managers discretion. But I would just mention something to the effect that you just moved and your shipping and billing addresses aren't the same yet 

^I think the gift card is at the managers discretion. But I would just mention something to the effect that you just moved and your shipping and billing addresses aren't the same yet 

Originally Posted by joekamel

Originally Posted by jordanxmichael

Gurnee Mills, IL 847 855-0857

$99.99 Sizes 7-8.5 ONLY
Air Jordan 12 Retro "Flu Game" 130690 065
Thanks.

They got a FSR of Man Utd N98 track jackets too for $60 (reg price $85).

All color track jackets ?? They come in white, red, and black. LMK

Thanks
pimp.gif

$99.99 Sizes 7-8.5 ONLY
Thanks.

Thanks
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by crup a holic

It's up to the managers, I just ordered my AM 1's yesterday with a gift card because my debit wouldn't match up
mad.gif

Digital giftcards FTW

It's up to the managers, I just ordered my AM 1's yesterday with a gift card because my debit wouldn't match up
mad.gif

Digital giftcards FTW

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

$99.99 Sizes 7-8.5 ONLY
Thanks.

Thanks
pimp.gif
Its more dark grey than black?

http://www.kitbag.com/sto...t_details.aspx?pid=71221

This one. They also have the white one for Celtic FC (NFSR if not FSR) and same scattered sizes, most XL or XXL, for Turkey and Korea.

$99.99 Sizes 7-8.5 ONLY
Thanks.

Thanks
pimp.gif

This one. They also have the white one for Celtic FC (NFSR if not FSR) and same scattered sizes, most XL or XXL, for Turkey and Korea.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

^Yo what store is this? I did NikeFind and they found no AM1s.

Unfortuntetly I think the AM QS are gone...Before I posted the info there were a FEW outlets with FSR...By the end of the day there stocks were depleated...Sorry guys...Lurkers and resellers FTL...

The sad thing is they BEEN sitting out there for a minute...The best thing to do is ask NikeFind for stores showing LOW quantites cause generally they only give store info that shows multiple pairs...Give the store a call and see if you get lucky..

Unfortuntetly I think the AM QS are gone...Before I posted the info there were a FEW outlets with FSR...By the end of the day there stocks were depleated...Sorry guys...Lurkers and resellers FTL...

The sad thing is they BEEN sitting out there for a minute...The best thing to do is ask NikeFind for stores showing LOW quantites cause generally they only give store info that shows multiple pairs...Give the store a call and see if you get lucky..

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Yea I'm pretty sure they're gone, I called and ordered/put them on hold not to long ago after it was posted
I pm'ed you balloonoboy

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Yea I'm pretty sure they're gone, I called and ordered/put them on hold not to long ago after it was posted
I pm'ed you balloonoboy

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

Thanks
pimp.gif

i would like to know too please
I should have been more clear. I meant the dark gray (black) one was the only one they had.

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

Thanks
pimp.gif

i would like to know too please
I should have been more clear. I meant the dark gray (black) one was the only one they had.

jersey gardens SUCKS! The manager there was mad racist towards me when I returned a defective pair of zoom lebron 3s with the strap torn off from the WRONG SIDE! An obvious defect, but he said "i dont have to do anything for you people!" It was just me and my wife, and we are white! Besides, they NEVER have anything good, or for good prices. I avoid this store at all costs, and would rather pay $8 to ship then to deal with attitudes like that!

Just out of curiousity...and I'm not trying to defend the guys in Ghetto Gardens..but you purchased a pair of Lebron 3's from the outlet recently???? How did they still have those in stock???? That most of been a good fine!!!!

Back
Top Bottom