Official MARCH 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 3/18-21: 20% Off Nike Outlet Cpn Pg.1

^^ Fa Sho Nino. But I mean to wear some all copper kikcs, you gotta match it with copper because some gold on a shirt or hat won't do it(not fa me). Can't go wrong with the blk Tee though.

Aurora, IL has

314381 031 Dunk Mid Premium SB "Northern Lights"
$49.99 - 20% off AND locals can use the 20% off coupon on top of that to make em $31.99 + tax
scattered sizes

304292 672 Dunk Low Pro SB "Anchorman"
$49.99 - 20% off AND locals can use the 20% off coupon on top of that to make em $31.99 + tax
scattered sizes

South Chicago, IL

318775 003 Air Force 1 Low Premium "Futura"
$79.99 - 20% off hash wall AND locals can use the 20% off coupon on top of that to make em $51.20
I believe only size 10 are left. They had a FSR on Thursday, went friday and someone cleared almost all of em out before they hit the hash wall

386161 001 Air Force 1 High Premium LE "Futura"
$89.99
FSR

609048 404 Air Max '95
$79.99
FSR

333886 041 Air Penny II
FINALLY dropped to $79.99 locals can get 20% off with coupon
FSR, MIGHT be b grade

Hope this helps guys!

Williamsburg, IA
Hyperize (Billy Hoyle) sz 9,10
Soldier 3 (Black/Orange) sz 9
Cradle Rock Low (White/Gray and White/ Uni. Blue) Sz 9
All of these were $30
Also saw Jordan 2009 (White and Black colorways) Sz 8-12 for $70

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

did anyone go to the outlet with the 20% off coupon go early enough to be the first 100 customers to get the free "gift"??? just curious as to what the gift was
i heard they were just little posters of some soccer player.

NDC has small and really big sizes of the AJ 12 Rising Sun and white/red for $109.97 for anyone interested

How many of you have done phone orders (nike outlet) before? I had them locate me some shoes and they said to call it in and use my credit card.

Originally Posted by BIG MIKE

How many of you have done phone orders (nike outlet) before? I had them locate me some shoes and they said to call it in and use my credit card.

like everyone here lol. I usually dont like to use my credit card cause you can never trust employees so I use nike gift cards. Shipping is usually cheap too.

Originally Posted by RSomers6

like everyone here lol. I usually dont like to use my credit card cause you can never trust employees so I use nike gift cards. Shipping is usually cheap too.

I was wondering if there was a way around using a credit card.  Thanks for the help.  I forgot to add that to my original post. lol

^^ The Lebron VIIs at Sawgrass Mills are A grade. Copped them this week. They had a FSR as of I want to say last monday?

Originally Posted by RSomers6

I was wondering if there was a way around using a credit card.  Thanks for the help.  I forgot to add that to my original post. lol
The only way I now around it is to go to your local niketown or outlet and buy a nike gift card for the value of your purchase (add like $10 for shipping too) then order over the phone with the gift card.

Originally Posted by Suns32

Williamsburg, IA
All of these were $30
Just called about the Billy Hoyles. The girl that answered said she didn't have them, but described the Hyperize that they have as "black, red and blue" (possibly the Sidney Deanes?)  She also said they were $90. 
ohwell.gif

^ I was wondering about that also^  I usually get pretty deep at Will'burg and I've heard nothing about WMCJ Hyperizes hitting but I'm certainly not the be-all, end-all so who knows ?

367173 101- Billy Hoyles (8, 8.5, 11, 15, 16 on NDC for $74.97)
367173 011 - Sidney Deanes (sz. 15 only on NDC)
367173 003- blk/ var. red, var. royal (15 only on NDC)

ALL $74.97
grin.gif

EDIT: Sawgrass had a pair of 10.5 Penny 2 (blk/royal) for $79.97
and also Jerz Gardens (shady all of a sudden) had a 10.5 Orlando 7 DMP  
Woodbury and Tucson Factory also had size 11 Orlando 7s I think they were $59.99 very low quantities could be gone by now
ohwell.gif

DOUBLE EDIT: Upon further review, I found the Billy Hoyles and Sidney Deanes at some spots, only checced for my size 10.5-11 and they show $89.99 but try and price match them at $51.97 from Cypress, TX where I got mine about a month ago. HTH anyone looking for these WMCJ Hyperize

Riverhead and Jerz Gardens both had 10.5 in the Sidney Deanes and South Chi had 11 in the Billy Hoyles.

I know S. Chi doesn't like to price match, but it never hurts to try especially if Cypress, TX is on-board with the price match

Woodbury commons has a FSR of the Hoyles. Not to sure about price though.

They also had...

-Black/blue Penny II's for $109

-40% off everything on the hash wall. I saw some AF1's and and random Dunks.
-All black Air Max 1 360 59.99 with 40% off on hash wall.

Originally Posted by OneSole

Originally Posted by Suns32

Williamsburg, IA
All of these were $30
 They had the Billy Hoyle Hyperize on the hash wall. I think I saw 2 or 3 pairs.

red carpets lebrons were at niketown chicago for retail only few pairs left as of friday .... also ordered some nike shox 8 turbo for running they are also at outlets

Jordan True Flights: FSR of white patent/carolina blue & white/black speckle midsole. Clearance price $79. I got the last size 10 in carolina blues
happy.gif

Air Max 90 all grey (looks like try-on style at Nike ID) $79 FSR. I got a 10.5
happy.gif

Air Max 95

Air Max 90 all white leather with multicolor sole FSR 

Nike SB low looks like Mosquito midsole

LeBrons black/red

A whole aisle of Jordans mostly Jumpman

This is probably the best I've seen at Camarillo in a long time. This was Saturday morning. Hope this helps.

Limerick outlet didnt have much, zoom hustles for 45, assortred 2k9s for 70, the first cp3 1s for 45, the hash was 20% off and tons of clothing for 40% off. picked up a some sweats and livestrong T's plus the 20% off coupon.. which came out to like 40 bucks not too bad.

Thanks for the Camarillo report Steve.

I wish I could of used the 20% coupon on the Black/Red AJ6

^^^^^^ You're welcome. I forgot to add that there was a FSR of the all black Griffey1 but I don't remember the price.

Back
Top Bottom