OFFICIAL MARCH '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Livermore Nike

$209 + 50%

3m tech pants $94 s-xl

Return display
Sizes from top left to bottom right:
10.5, 10, 9, 10, 3y,
10, 14, 10, 4.5, 13
Thanks for the heads up! Score the last large in the black Aeroloft jacket last night. Shipping out today. Much appreciated.

Saw an IG pic of 72-10s at Ross for $18

Thats crazy .. and they were normal size not like a size 18 or nothing

been looking for a pair of kobe venomenon 4 for a very long time.  thank you for the info!
np, glad if it helped.  I believe they were also on clearance on NDC few weeks back.  but only a few select colors on ndc. 

edit: nvm I meant venomenon 5s were on clearance. 

Last edited:
repped @Babylon, thanks for info on Cruz.  Now I can switch up my blue, and crimson.  Been wearing them lately over jays.  Got the last 8.5, wanted a 9, but they said one per order.  

just called Citadel, they not only have the kobe venomenon 4 in gray and neon yellow, they also have kobe venomenon 5 in gray and purple.  the guy who helped me said they just got the shipment of kobe venomenon 5 in today.

749884050-050.jpg

Last edited:
San Leandro has the fragment trainers brown, red and the white's for $59.99 +30% off, nothing above size 9, few left.

Lucked out in 192 Clearance in Orlando/Kissimmee Picked up the Kobe X Elite Xmas/5 Rings for $99.99 minus 30% crazy come up (there were 3 size 10.5 when I walked in the store, i started walking around when I got to check out one left almost missed out for being all blazed in life lmaooooo).. Also had a few Air Max 90 VT the green ones in size 11 only and Grabbed some tech fleece hoodies for $59.99 minus 30% size xxl and xxxl

Last edited:
Hash wall at the block in orange saaw 1 of each only Sz 9
air Jordan 5 dunk from above $169.99
Nike lab air force 1 $150 black / white and red / white
20% off on hash wall

Kd 8 triple black all sizes $119.99

Lebron 13 blk/gum $139.99 all sizes
Lebron 13 Xmas 149.99 all sizes
Nothing else really caught my eyes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.