OFFICIAL MARCH '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
30% off of everything at the Clearance Store in Johnson Creek, WI. They had Dunk CMFTs in Size 12-12.5, AF1 Retro Highs in the white/blue color way in size 13, AMX95 in the Bamboo color way in sizes 8.5-9.5 and about 20 pairs of Pigalle x LeBrons in size 8.5. I was there late, so pickings were slim.

Last edited:
Additional 20% off everything at Las Americas in San Diego. Saw some TF pants, grey and a few different Camo. Saw Marvin the Martian 7s in 10 and 10.5. Nothing much of note on hash.

Nike Factory Store
Tanger Outlet Locust Grove
1000 Tanger Dr #223
Locust Grove, GA 30248
770-914-6877

View media item 1968018
Only got a few snaps because the place was obviously a madhouse on a holiday weekend. Also went by the Factory Store in Lawrenceville, but it was even more of a zoo, and that store has always been underwhelming for me, so I didn't take anything there.

View media item 1968019
View media item 1968021
View media item 1968022
They had a couple of these Kobe Xmas' in size 14 for you big footers:

View media item 1968034
I've never seen these before, but they were dope as hell; $120, marked down from $180, I believe:

View media item 1968027
Off the top I also remember grey Tech fleece pants for $69 before discount, Jordan Tech Fleece jacket (gray only) for 50‰ off, I want to say it came to around $70-80, then the 20% off on top of that.

Had a few decent limited selections in men's clearance apparel, most notably the Tech Fleece funnel neck crew for $55 before discount (saw S,M,L), and a navy Tech Fleece (?) Nike FC pullover for $18 before disco. I guess technically you would come out better purchasing that stuff tomorrow as it will be back to 30% off.

Lastly, I can confirm that the $20 off $100 email coupons from earlier in the month combine fine with the sale, it actually seems to just ring up as a gift card.

I managed to score the TF funnel neck, the FC pullover x2, a pair of navy Jordan varsity sweats, and a pair of Janoski premium canvases' for my kid for $89 ($127 total, minus $25.57 for the 20% off sale, minus the $20 email coupon).

Last edited:
Queenstown Factory Store Queenstown Md.

I swear every KD 8 is here, but at prices higher than I've seen at other stores. The only one different from what I've seen at other stores is the total Orange one size 7-14 $109.99

N7 Hyperdunk 2015 size 7-14 $89.99

Black/metallic silver Kobe 10 size 8-13 $139.99

University red/white Kobe 10 size 7.5-14 $109.99

University red AJ Spike Forty size 7.5-11 $99.99

Black/infred 23-bright concord AJ super.Fly 4 size 9-13 $89.99

Black/dark concord AJ 1 Retro 86' size 8.5-13 $99.99

White/gym red AJ 1 Retro 86' size 10-13

1 size 9.5 and 2 size 10 Kobe 10 elite university red/white-obsdn on the hash wall for $179.99

Lunar Stefan Janoski mid flash size 8-12 $39.99

Black AJ Deluxe and white AJ Deluxe size 8-13 $99.99

Even more KD 8's on the hash wall along with a few LeBron's 13. Nothing too exciting.

30% off footwear and apparel at Flushing, Queens Nike Clearance. 
Did you go there? The wolves were out even though there wasn't much to eat to me just copped a tee, compression shirt and a light jacket. There were some good deals on apparel but not as much of a variety like other outlets, I didn't take piks because I wanted to get out of there.

Queenstown Factory Store Queenstown Md.

I swear every KD 8 is here, but at prices higher than I've seen at other stores. The only one different from what I've seen at other stores is the total Orange one size 7-14 $109.99

N7 Hyperdunk 2015 size 7-14 $89.99

Black/metallic silver Kobe 10 size 8-13 $139.99

University red/white Kobe 10 size 7.5-14 $109.99

University red AJ Spike Forty size 7.5-11 $99.99

Black/infred 23-bright concord AJ super.Fly 4 size 9-13 $89.99

Black/dark concord AJ 1 Retro 86' size 8.5-13 $99.99

White/gym red AJ 1 Retro 86' size 10-13

1 size 9.5 and 2 size 10 Kobe 10 elite university red/white-obsdn on the hash wall for $179.99

Lunar Stefan Janoski mid flash size 8-12 $39.99

Black AJ Deluxe and white AJ Deluxe size 8-13 $99.99

Even more KD 8's on the hash wall along with a few LeBron's 13. Nothing too exciting.
 Are the Kobe 10's the high tops??​

Did you go there? The wolves were out even though there wasn't much to eat to me just copped a tee, compression shirt and a light jacket. There were some good deals on apparel but not as much of a variety like other outlets, I didn't take piks because I wanted to get out of there.
I went yesterday, it was weak for the most part though I saw some Air Max 90 boots and AM 95's that were still there from my previous visit. Didn't bite though. The grey AM LTD's were gone as well as the blue/orange Lebron 12 lows. Middle of the week is the best time to go imo.

Last edited:
If you're not befriending an employee as soon as you enter an Outlet, explaining your interests... And sending them to the back room... You are doing it wrong!

75% of my outlet pick ups are not on the floor. Just be polite, respectful and good things will happen.

This is probably the most important post in this thread!

Word for word. Quoted for emphasis and repped.

They are sneakerheads just like us and once you chop it up w/ them they really open up to you :smokin

If you're not befriending an employee as soon as you enter an Outlet, explaining your interests... And sending them to the back room... You are doing it wrong!

75% of my outlet pick ups are not on the floor. Just be polite, respectful and good things will happen.
isnt this a given?  i mean being courteous and polite should be applied everywhere. 

unseen unseen it should be a given but some people just lack that type of common sense or think they are entitled.

@unseen it should be a given but some people just lack that type of common sense or think they are entitled.
this right here...

real talk, if ya'll never worked at a nfo, ya'll better be super polite at all times.  if you pick something up or try it on, have the decency to attempt folding it, or stacking it back the way it was.  or at the very least, have some respect and find an associate and inform them you cant replace it to original form.  that place is a zoo with everyone acting out pocket.  and the disregard for putting ish back is out of control.  

on the flip side, a lot of sneakers get moved into pc very quickly.  as a staffer in shipping and receiving, i know i personally would stash ish in pc for later so if you see something of interest, be kind and ask about it. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom