Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

Thanks EastbayRay!

Just ordered my Size 11!!!! Don't have to deal with any midnight release at all.
pimp.gif

Copped! Right on Ray! Now if we could just start getting the limited releases double boxed.
;=-pete

So are the Huarahce Trainer Lows GR? I think my Champs is getting them next week. If they're GR then I'm not even tripping off them cause the Champs near my house will have them for days.

Originally Posted by atljerseys

EastbayRep/Ray have you sold out?  I called and they're not letting me place an order.
Same thing just happened to me.

They told me to check at midnight.

Anybody call after 1PM (4EST) and place an order?

I called at 1:15 and they wouldn't let me. Should I just try again?

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

I called and lady told me I can't order them 'til tomorrow
30t6p3b.gif

grin.gif
Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Originally Posted by atljerseys

EastbayRep/Ray have you sold out?  I called and they're not letting me place an order.
Same thing just happened to me.

They told me to check at midnight.
I just checked our system and all the sizes are still available.  If you get an agent that says you can not order them until tomorrow/tonight, I would just call in again to get another agent.  The shoes are available for sale now, as you can tell from everyone else that was able to place an order.

EastbayRep - Ray

Tried to order too and said it doesn't allow them to pre order in the system due to it showing to be released on 4/22. Will have to wait midnight then. Can the 15% code apply on these? Thanks Ray!

Black/Gold at my local Champs!

Back
Top Bottom