Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

Originally Posted by Relley008

I heard only 3 Nike stores will get the 1.3s - Santa Monica, Las Vegas and not sure bout the other maybe SF? and only some west coast champs may get them as well, NDC perhaps but no word on release date and #s will be extremely limited. Eastbay?
On the two Champs stores on the Vegas strip will have them...

They are EXTREMELY limited...

JM

thanks jm for the info...good thing ill be in vegas on fight day...hope that aside from niketown LV the two champs stores would have them as well...
smile.gif

btw on getting the huarache lows, try showing the vip coupon of ftl or fa and they might match it with their own coupon which wasnt released in public. got mine at brea mall for $90

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by anti808

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Just got my manny huarache trainers... Will take pics soon... These are sooo clean!

Dope pics GzA!
Did you get the fight nights local? Looks like you were driving them home, I didn't know anywhere on island got them...Unless you were picking them up from a PO box or something?

Picked them up from my P.O. BOX.... got them from NDC....

MJROD, Just curious, I was thinking about getting a PO Box for ordering stuff.  Do you have to have a big PO box to get shoes? Or can you have the smallest size PO Box and they will just put the shoes aside? Thanks.

For those of u that already have the "FIGHT NIGHTS" do they have the special ea fight night insoles???.....since im still waiting for mine from eastbay 
mad.gif
 i was wondering because i thought mayb the reason 4 the delay was because of the changing of the insoles to regular 1s like they did with the mauers.....thanks

Just wanted to share these iDs here... 

They're a mix of the Pacquiao Trainer 1s from the Cotto fight and the Huarache TR Lows that launched recently. I originally planned / wanted to apply gold around the midsole rim to complete the Pacquiao / PI cw, but when experimenting, the application came out inconsistent, so I thought of the next best thing.... SPLATTER. Here's a PS...

im1g8y.png

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

For those of u that already have the "FIGHT NIGHTS" do they have the special ea fight night insoles???.....since im still waiting for mine from eastbay 
mad.gif
 i was wondering because i thought mayb the reason 4 the delay was because of the changing of the insoles to regular 1s like they did with the mauers.....thanks

Switched out the white laces on the Fight Nights to the Gold ones that came with the Manny SC Trainers last year. Looks clean...matches the gum bottom perfectly. What do you guys think?
eba265e6205e13b4ea3114e11430a970dd2b38e8_r.jpg

I switched them on the MP Huaraches as well....
964161695434e119e1aefd9e829e6424f112797e_r.jpg

Where can I cop that "Manny Knows Titles" tee in SoCal?
Any places other than Nike stores?

Originally Posted by onlyXVbutHAVEallXIX

I've been looking for it too here in the bay area..the Red one and no luck.  Champs don't seem to have it as i've been to like 4 of them already.  Even NDC don't have it and when I chatted with them, I asked if they have it at any NT stores in the U.S. and I gave them the product code and they couldn't pull it up.  My cousin who was at one of the Nike Park store in PI on the release date was able to get one, but the smaller sizes went out fast. So I asked him to check again for me the other locations.  Anyhow, here's the product code if anyone would be able to locate one and i'm also looking for this blue Champion shirt.  This product code may vary from country to country as I noticed some of the ones in PI and US didn't seem to match. 

467762-648

Originally Posted by aceblazer

Switched out the white laces on the Fight Nights to the Gold ones that came with the Manny SC Trainers last year. Looks clean...matches the gum bottom perfectly. What do you guys think?
eba265e6205e13b4ea3114e11430a970dd2b38e8_r.jpg

I switched them on the MP Huaraches as well....
964161695434e119e1aefd9e829e6424f112797e_r.jpg
Very nice...looks clean on them fight nights.  I did the same on the huaraches and did the gold off my SC's and also did the blue which also looked good.

Originally Posted by MeaJor23

I've been looking for it too here in the bay area..the Red one and no luck.  Champs don't seem to have it as i've been to like 4 of them already.  Even NDC don't have it and when I chatted with them, I asked if they have it at any NT stores in the U.S. and I gave them the product code and they couldn't pull it up.  My cousin who was at one of the Nike Park store in PI on the release date was able to get one, but the smaller sizes went out fast. So I asked him to check again for me the other locations.  Anyhow, here's the product code if anyone would be able to locate one and i'm also looking for this blue Champion shirt.  This product code may vary from country to country as I noticed some of the ones in PI and US didn't seem to match. 

467762-648
Damn that red was fresh, but I want the white one he was wearing in fight camp 360. Hopefully champs around my way have em here.

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

467762-648
Damn that red was fresh, but I want the white one he was wearing in fight camp 360. Hopefully champs around my way have em here.
1. Manny Knows Titles was not made available in the US for Men...only for Women...

2. For those in Vegas for the fight, the Championship Tee will be available, for sale, immediately following the fight at Champs in both Miracle Mile and Fashion Show malls...a select number of additional Champs stores throughout the country will have it on the Wednesday following the fight...

JM

Very nice jmadidas2001 and thanks for the info. Will NTLV have the blue CHAMPION shirt after the fight as well or only Champs? I called NTLV today and looks like they're remodeling and won't open until this Thurs? Too bad on the red Title tee that they didn't release in the U.S.....wonder why. I just hope my cousin in PI can get them still, but not looking good since they were released last week.

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

467762-648
1. Manny Knows Titles was not made available in the US for Men...only for Women...

2. For those in Vegas for the fight, the Championship Tee will be available, for sale, immediately following the fight at Champs in both Miracle Mile and Fashion Show malls...a select number of additional Champs stores throughout the country will have it on the Wednesday following the fight...

JM
aww forreal, thats whack. Good looks with the info though JM

Back
Top Bottom