Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

whats the deal with this shirt. just snagged it this weeked, is it rare? prob not going to keep it, just thought it was a good pick up.

got it from nike clearance store in pigeon forge for 9.99 on vacation... i looked for more, and none avail.

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Anyone know how many White/Grey/Gold destroyer jackets were made?

I'm pretty sure they weren't available to the public... other than that raffle @ Santa Monica...

But how did Terrence on BET get one?
eyes.gif

grin.gif

Do you happen to have a pic of this?

NT'ers I need YOUR help.. I'm trying to land this investor but I need to show them that my company, MPboxing, inc. is capable of reaching people worldwide.. Basically, I need to get the views as high as possible for this youtube video to get the contract!!! just watch it for a little bit to get the view count up.. Thanks

lots of mp gears are on clearance/sale at outlets. shirts, jackets and shorts...the latest black and red mp trainer 1.2 is also at Gilroy Nike outlets for $50 or $60, forgot the exact price...

does anyone have the product number for the lights out shirt? I need to stock locate and see if I can find an xl. Thanks

Originally Posted by anabolic dunk

NT'ers I need YOUR help.. I'm trying to land this investor but I need to show them that my company, MPboxing, inc. is capable of reaching people worldwide.. Basically, I need to get the views as high as possible for this youtube video to get the contract!!! just watch it for a little bit to get the view count up.. Thanks ...

is that you, michael koncz? either way, pacquiao is a household name. this sounds lame/suspect as hell.

At this point, is eBay the only place where I would be able to find a glow-in-the-dark "pacman knows" tshirt? 

Back
Top Bottom