Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

Originally Posted by johngotty

I think the wht/gold = limited. the other version = not as limited.
the white and gold is from the all for one pack which is limited and the black and red is the GR

DAMN IT! I've been lagging, I didn't even know Nike was releasing new shoes for Manny. and I got a few questions.
When are they releasing the Black/red pair? and will they be on Eastbay online?
I have the Air Trainer 1 in a size 10.5 and their snug, but how will these fit?
Will the MP hat be on Eastbay too?

Sorry for all the questions but any help would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by KiNGJRMZair23

DAMN IT! I've been lagging, I didn't even know Nike was releasing new shoes for Manny. and I got a few questions.

Sorry for all the questions but any help would be appreciated
all manny pacquiao items release date is tomorrow on retail stores and i hear they are true to size eastbay should have them if you go a couple pages back you will see what other stores will carry them (black/red) colorway...hat n shirts are up on nike.com already and some online sites as well...if any of my info is wrong please correct me thanks
roll.gif

Originally Posted by gingpogi

just came back from a very lucky trip from niketown ny. The event was really nice and organized. Just want to share some pics of the event and my latest pickup.
Damn, are those Trainer 1.2 "Pacman Knows" are pretty sick. Was that pair limited?

NotoriousANTZ yes those are very limited. Sample tag and they said only 2 pairs are made. 1 for the athlete and 1 for the event.

Originally Posted by KiNGJRMZair23

Sorry for all the questions but any help would be appreciated.
The Anthracite/Black/Red (31848002) colorway is currently available for back-order.  We will not be able to put them up on our website until we receive the shipment, which is not expected until the first week of November.  If you want to order these shoes now, you can call in to place an order over the phone.

Does anyone have the Nike product number on the MP hat so I can check on it?

EastbayRep - Ray

do the 1.2s exactly fit like the air trainer 1s? meaning do i have to get a size up from my usual size(11 instead of 10.5)?

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

None of the stores are doing phone orders for the white/gold

Yep most stores are doing a dumb lottery on the white/gold but i got 1 pair from eastbay need more tho
glasses.gif

[h1]thx jmadidas2001 for the inside tip on the drops for the white and gold i just got mine from the glendale galleria waited since 7 and there was only 5 of us waiting lol we all got to pick a couple pairs
roll.gif
pixs up in a bit

[/h1]

Originally Posted by gingpogi

NotoriousANTZ yes those are very limited. Sample tag and they said only 2 pairs are made. 1 for the athlete and 1 for the event.

Good pickup, gingpogi! $350 was the price, right? The "Pacman Knows" definitely (I think) fills in better than "Team Pacquiao" on the back. Good Stuff . . .

yeah shout out to jmadidas2001 for all the Manny Info... he always holds it down... too bad that no spots in the Chicagoland area got the white and golds! AGGGHHH!

Back
Top Bottom