Official Madden NFL 13 Thread: Patch #4 Available 11/29; Details pg. 43

downloading now 
nerd.gif

just downloaded...big cowboys fan...

but it aint right if i didnt play with rg3 first...lol..dude is mad fun to play with...skins are still weak tho...

like the new commentary...

idk if its just a demo thing,..but the recievers in total have dropped 6 passes(first half)..and theyre all simple routes...button routes...slants..only tough pass waS a 9 route santana dropped...all drops excpet that one were to open receivers..

it seems a lil easier to move the rock on the cpu on all madden this year..

1st play through on All-Pro and I notice right off the bat player movement is much more smooth, presentation is crisper, and tackling is much more on point. For example, if the RB is running and there is someone on the ground he will stumble not glitch through. Didn't have a problem with incomplete passes, (played with ********) however I did throw 4 picks with RGIII haha. I tried running the ball but I didn't really have success with it, seems a little harder to run this year. I'll put more feedback as I continue playing today. P.S. for those of you that don't like the "auto sprint" feature you can turn it off in the in game "setting" menu.

FYI, the demo is now up on the PS Store.

Just do a search for it.

CPU in All-Madden still cheap. In order to take down the RB you need to at least tackle with two defensive players, one defensive player usually gets shed smh. Something that has always been bothering me in Madden is that when interceptions occur the defensive player never drops the pick, once it's a pick, it's a pick.

^^^yea..i noticed that too..orakpo had beastmode dead to rights in the backfield...lynch shed him and was off to the races..and i threw a slew on ints with rg3 too man..lol..wasnt able to run with him much either, the one long run i had he fumbled...

what do u mean by that last part tho..not sure i follow...

all in all..it feels like the game is moving faster to me, and like mfbrown said, its a smoother game..it was real easy to do cats in last year by just using the dpad(no jukes) that seems harder..zones are sharper , dudes dont just occupy that space they react a lil more...

all in all, like the improvements, but like always it aint fun until i can use my squad...

D/L'ing demo for PS3 now. I need this game early in the worst way. It comes out AFTER classes start for me. What type of **** is that? Anyone got connects in NYC? :nerd:

I've only played one game the presentation is amazing I liked it a lot. Might get it now just need to see what people say about the game when it comes out early.

Back
Top Bottom