OFFICIAL MADDEN 2010 THREAD VOL. JUST GOT MY COPY! *Scene Heads* Will be online tonight!!!!

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

They did Jared Lorenzen wrong.

eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sick.gif

woop, theres one glitch already - Fakin' Manning is not better than the goat Tommy Touchdown. i refuse to accept such lies
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

SMH!

Texans 3rd string QB with a 38 Overall.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Pray you don't have a freaky game where you're two QBs get hurt
tired.gif
how you think i feel if cutler get hurt im done
smh.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif
Done for. I'm good in a way since I can rely on therun and defense more this year
happy.gif

whens the demo dropping? sorry if someone are said it
I think late July.

Damn, there not playing around with the ratings. These backups suck
laugh.gif

Hopefully they fixed stuff up, mainly people cheesing with Raiders and stuff like that.

And Im ready for the 1st NT tournament.
pimp.gif

^I'm saying, a little too conservative. This is beyond insulting. I thought 09 ratings we inflated, but this is just the opposite.

some of these ratings are crazy speed rating is a big difference this year eagles are stacked with speed on O 92+ for 3 of their recievers and 2 fast RB theywill probably be the team in 10. avg cb ratings are like 85-90

Originally Posted by Swag Surfer

roll.gif
Reggie Bush is a 79
laugh.gif
I'm sayin
smh.gif

These ratings are really a big draw back, dont give me the if you know how to play you can win with anybody %%+.

That maybe true with the past Madden but these ratings dont look good. It looks like they are doing too much and that might take the fun out of madden for thenon hard core gammers.

Last year I could pick the bengals and have a good time with the pass game against any D. But it looks like a D line like bmore or pitt or minny will put astop to that.

Originally Posted by kixofrinic

6. One look at the new screens of "Madden NFL 10" tells you the differences are almost too many to count. "Green gloves in Seattle, all the new jerseys that have been announced, Super Bowl patches for the players -- it's all about authenticity," Frazier said. "We're even looking into fixing Troy Polamalu's hair. Little things like that, we're really trying to bring home. We want everything you see on Sunday to be seen in 'Madden NFL 10.' "If you see a kicker warming up on the sideline, that's the type of detail we want you to see in Madden as well. All those details, from little things like the right stripes on uniforms to the kickers warming up, that's what you're going to see in the game. We've also slowed the game down a bit this year, and when people first hear that, they don't understand what that really means, but I think that now, it just feels right. When you're running the ball, you can see the holes and you have time to react and hit those holes. When you're going to turn upfield, you actually need to plant your foot and turn upfield. You can't just turn on a dime. There's no more Mario running. I just think the game is really starting to feel like an NFL simulation should feel, and that's really what I'm most proud of. "And as much as it would be fun to Hit Stick the referees, I don't think our league insiders over at the NFL would be too pleased. Although we did plan to have an achievement in the game if you were able to play an entire game of Madden without knocking over an official. But it's so hard to do, we had to take it out. But no, you can't Hit Stick them, and even when you run into them in the game, they won't stop your progress, you just knock them over and keep going. "This year, the focus was just getting the officials on the field. We've never had seven officials on the field before as in the old days, we only had five. So we have more officials on the field, and we're running at 60 frames per second. Maybe in the future you'll be able to knock their hats off with passes or something like that, but we're not quite there just yet. "And here's the thing, we're not even showing everything about the game just yet. This is just a taste. We have some pretty big online features that will appeal to both competitive gamers and cooperative gamers, we have a lot more presentation features to come, as well as new Dynasty features. "Everything I just told you, that's only really scratching the surface."

including new dynasty mode and online features to suit competetive and cooperative gamers.

this is all i wanted to hear..i cant wait!!!..
happy.gif

Eagles are better than the Colts in rating this year?? yeaaaaa right!
tired.gif
grin.gif

also im very excited about the new additions to the DB..i always play with a DB in Superstar mode (which could use some updating) but with the jostling andbumping, this is gonna be crazy fun for me!
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom