**Official Lupe Fiasco Thread** (LASERS March 8, 2011 // Friend of The People Coming Soon)

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Originally Posted by LouisVuittonDonKing

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by secretzofwar

Best rapper alive.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Son go somewhere. I honestly believe he's top 3 at least.

Srs.
he's top 1 right now.

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

For people who don't think he's the best rapper out...who's better

Lil Wayne?
sick.gif

Kanye? Drake? Jay-z?

None of these guys are even close.
Nas
laugh.gif

Please stop it with that nonsense. Only dude I would even put close to him is Pusha

Lil Wayne?
sick.gif

Kanye? Drake? Jay-z?

Black Thought
Saigon
Reks

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

When Lupe said "I dont trust America after watching Zeitgeist" I realized he was an idiot.

ehhh. i wont try to defend, but ehh. .... you got a good point but that movie makes you think a certain way...i bet it was a combination of things that lead to that lyric in addition to the zeitgeist movie.

Has zeitgeist been debunked? I don't keep with all the conspiracies. After the religion part which was the only really good source of info for those that didn't know about those things I couldn't call it on the rest. I aint no architect or a bomb expert. At best watching that makes one raise some questions. when it was getting to the point of all that it sounded like a movie.

lupe is an idiot cuz he freestyled abut zeitgeist on EOS??
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
go listen to "glory" lupe been on knowledge

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by Jking0821

I'm hoping this album is more like "Food & Liquor" and not like "The Cool" might download after wasting my money on the last album though

He said in one of the interviews posted in this thread that he is back to his "Food and Liquor flow" on this album.

But smh at u for calling The Cool a waste of money.  That album is amazing. 

The Coolest
Superstar
Hip Hop Saved My Life
Streets on Fire
Dumb it Down
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hello/Goodbye (dude kills this song live gave me a whole new appreciation for it)
The Die
I HATE that album with a passion, such a disappointment. Don't play more than 4 songs off it and one of them was a Circuit City bonus track so that doesn't even count. I used to play Food Liquor from beginning to end all day everyday. I can't even listen to "The Cool", CD was buns. I liked "Shining Down" and "I'm Beaming" sounds like something for Food and Liquor meanwhile that new BS "The Show Goes On" sounds like something for The Cool 

Can't believe I just read this.... 
I just feel bad. 
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by TheKingOfVa

Lil Wayne?
sick.gif

Kanye? Drake? Jay-z?

Nas
pimp.gif
No.

Lu is the best doin it. I could honestly write a dissertation on why the Enemy of the State mixtape should be studied along with The Beatles material in elective classes in college. Not joking.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by HankMoody

I'm hoping this album is more like "Food & Liquor" and not like "The Cool" might download after wasting my money on the last album though

He said in one of the interviews posted in this thread that he is back to his "Food and Liquor flow" on this album.

The Coolest
Superstar
Hip Hop Saved My Life
Streets on Fire
Dumb it Down
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hello/Goodbye (dude kills this song live gave me a whole new appreciation for it)
The Die
I HATE that album with a passion, such a disappointment. Don't play more than 4 songs off it and one of them was a Circuit City bonus track so that doesn't even count. I used to play Food Liquor from beginning to end all day everyday. I can't even listen to "The Cool", CD was buns. I liked "Shining Down" and "I'm Beaming" sounds like something for Food and Liquor meanwhile that new BS "The Show Goes On" sounds like something for The Cool 

I just feel bad. 
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
Why? I don't like it, never play it. The songs that the person listed above are wack to me. It's funny, only on NT do I see people fap to this album. The few people that I know that listen to Lupe (F&L and his mixtapes) don't play this album either. 

"Lu is the best doin it."

This is opinion.

"I could honestly write a dissertation on why the Enemy of the State mixtape should be studied along with The Beatles material in elective classes in college."

..and so is this.

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

This is opinion.

"I could honestly write a dissertation on why the Enemy of the State mixtape should be studied along with The Beatles material in elective classes in college."

..and so is this.
Of course its an opinion. Pretty much anything anyone says about music is opinion.

i agree Lupe is good, probably the best, although I have to check out Saigon's album, only heard songs from him....

Words I never said has a boring hook and the beat is ok, but not special, but his lyrics are insane....

This is opinion.

..and so is this.

This is you pointing out the obvious as if you cracked the code of message board dialect

-The Juice

Originally Posted by HankMoody

The Coolest
Superstar
Hip Hop Saved My Life
Streets on Fire
Dumb it Down
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The Die

I just feel bad. 
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
Why? I don't like it, never play it. The songs that the person listed above are wack to me. It's funny, only on NT do I see people fap to this album. The few people that I know that listen to Lupe (F&L and his mixtapes) don't play this album either. 

First time I've ever heard that....The Cool is on par with F&L in terms of quality.

The Cool > Food & Liquor.
I think that folks that didn't like it were expecting a Food & Liquor II.

It's a darker album.

I think The Coolest might be my fav. Lupe song ever.

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

I repeat, this album will not turn out well, and Ima huge Lu fan, but this will be his worse piece of work.

Sad to say i might be agreeing with this.

I like Words I Never Said.  But when i can understand everything in a lupe song on the first listen....something is wrong lol.  Show goes on isn't very deep either, but i was always feeling I'm Beaming.

I have a feeling this will fill my void.  The i need new Lupe music void.  But i don't think this will touch F&L and The Cool.  Should hold me over untill F&L 2 though.

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

This is opinion.

..and so is this.

This is you pointing out the obvious as if you cracked the code of message board dialect

-The Juice

I know. Just reminding you that what you said is opinion is all.Because some posters here, DON'T keep this in mind.

Back
Top Bottom