[::Official Ludacris - Theater Of The Mind Thread (Release: 11/24)::]

I haven't been so hyped for a Luda lp since Chicken n Beer...this album is gonna be crack.
pimp.gif

Album is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
....I actually like how he goes in on the premo beat...he went in on every track...undisputed, wish u would, southern gangsta, everybodyhates chris, nasty girl, contagious, last of a dying breed, mvp, I do it for hip hop, and do the right thang are all
pimp.gif
... damn Luda really went in and hereally shows why lyrically he is top 3 now and top 10 all time

Album is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
....I actually like how he goes in on the premo beat...he went in on every track...undisputed, wish u would, southern gangsta, everybodyhates chris, nasty girl, contagious, last of a dying breed, mvp, I do it for hip hop, and do the right thang are all
pimp.gif
... damn Luda really went in and hereally shows why lyrically he is top 3 now and top 10 all time

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

this is his best album imo...only thing i dont like is that he has features on practically every song...album is solid though

sick.gif
.....you're kidding right?

wow I'm up the Chris Brown joint which has partially ruined the album so far
smh.gif

too many female joints.

Preme did his thing with that MVP though

Originally Posted by iHust1e

this is his best album imo...only thing i dont like is that he has features on practically every song...album is solid though

sick.gif
red light district intro>>>

This album will get 4/5 and 8/10 with some 9's and 10's thrown in. Very solid album. I dig this album, every song is different and the album neverfeels boring. No filler either. I'm a give it a few more listens but this is probably his best most complete album.

Whoa now, let's not get carried away. Theater of the Mind is the best Luda album I heard in long time; but it's not on the same wavelengthas Word of Mouf or Back for the First Time.

And besides, Luda is usually at his best when people are featured on his tracks, or vice versa
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

too many female joints.
It's Ludacris...what were you expecting?
Well he called this 'Theater of the Mind' so I expected something a little different.
laugh.gif

damn Luda really went in and he really shows why lyrically he is top 3 now and top 10 all time
noooooooooo

Originally Posted by young dunny

Originally Posted by iHust1e

sick.gif
red light district intro>>>

Out of Ludas whole catalog you bring up his worst album
laugh.gif

Word of Mouf
Back For The First Time
Chicken & Beer
Release Therapy
Red Light District

i had o go through some more albums i tae that back...not top ten but he is top 15 all time and top 5 right now and i can think of all the heads i would putahead of him...in the game now there's less than a handful on a lyrical tip that are clearly better than him...and if u think of all the greats that camebefore, he is top 15...in my book...i dont really care what anyone else thinks or says

Solid album, nothing exceptionally great or anything. Don't really think it has much replay value outside of a few tracks.

"Let's Stay Together" is a dope joint.

Back
Top Bottom