Official Louie Season 3 Thread ~ S03E13 - New Year's Eve

I was disappointed this season was only 8 eps but I really liked this season.

The ep where Louie had those nightmares :wow: :smh: :rofl: That dude was legit hideous scary. The nightmares within the nightmares. Then he wraps it up by moving that lady's fish tank and banging her :lol:

I really liked the on the road finale. When that dude died :rofl: I was so caught off guard.

Louie not wanting to converse with the driver, him crying, helping the lost kid stupidly, the convo about Louie being such a depressing downer and comedy. I enjoyed it all.

I appreciate the hustle but :rofl:

He's 100% on point about movie trailers though

Last edited:

In great news for Louie fans, writer, producer, and guest-star of the show Pamela Adlon has gotten her own show, Better Things on FX. She'll write the pilot episode alongside Louis C.K., who will direct the episode. They'll produce the show alongside Blair Breard and Dave Becky. In the show Adlon plays Sam, a working actor who raises three daughters by herself. FX's description sounds like the show we would imagine for Adlon: "Her life is funny to watch, but you wouldn’t want to live it (except sometimes)." Bring on the awkward.
s

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom