Official LOST thread - gone to NT heaven

Anybody else catch that picture on the monks desk? I could have sworn I saw the woman who told Des he had to go to the island in the bottom right corner.
TEAMYANKEES

^ CallHimAR, great catch. When the camera paused for an extra half second on the picture, I knew it was significant. I just couldn't remember why the white-haired lady looked familiar. If you notice, many of these clues on Lost are shown when the camera pauses on something or focuses on something you wouldn't expect it to.

I was so confused at the end cause I thought Desmond's flashbacks were to after
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Quote:
Anybody else catch that picture on the monks desk? I could have sworn I saw the woman who told Des he had to go to the island in the bottom right corner.

eek.gif
I noticed that too. Not sure if it was her though.
Got more soul than a sock with a hole.
Need Avys?PM me or Aim-Gsup18 Don't overflood me with request. Also can someone hook me up with a Goodfoot fitted plz?

Man, these Lost fans are crazy. They have the screencap already:

vlcsnap1413390gz1.jpg
:wow:
eek.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Worst episode of Lost ever. That was just seriously bad.

Now who wants to bet on who the girl is and how she knows Des? I'm guessing it's someone post-Penny breakup.
Wanted: Size 13/14 Huarache Lights and rare Huarache Bursts​
TeamEagles
In FIVE I trust​

That's gotta be her. Although it's a PS job that makes that Jordan VI tag PS look like Monet.

vlcsnap1413390gz1.jpg
4L8O15S16T23!42
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch
"Everyone here is extremely gruntled." - Michael Scott​

Also, when the arrow missed, didn't they show it had gone through the neck of the guitar? But then when they're walking the guitar is fine. Another one of those "unimportant" continuity errors I guess.
TEAMYANKEES

vlcsnap1427718ur7.jpg
4L8O15S16T23!42
TEAMNEWYORKMETS

^nice :pimp:
pimp.gif
"To most a mirage but even when i'm pinched
the boy far from dreamin', the Porsche with the vents"

^ I'd mix her tape if you know what I mean. :evil:
devil.gif
Quote:
Also, when the arrow missed, didn't they show it had gone through the neck of the guitar? But then when they're walking the guitar is fine. Another one of those "unimportant" continuity errors I guess.

Only unimportant to those who don't know what's going on with the show.

Here's my comments on the episode.....

First, :lol:
laugh.gif
Naomi.
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Great episode tonight. Good catch to you guys who notice the pic on the desk....I was wondering if there was anything significant in this episode. Its so crazy how so many of us on here have caught different things that others haven't seen.

I think the new chick is an other....I don't trust her already. :lol:
laugh.gif

LOL @ Sawyer stepping off on Kate. "You just have to ask" :lol:
laugh.gif
Quote:
I'd make her a damn mix-tape too.
Quote:
All signs point towards Penny being the one who sent her.
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Kate
pimp.gif

Got more soul than a sock with a hole.
Need Avys?PM me or Aim-Gsup18 Don't overflood me with request. Also can someone hook me up with a Goodfoot fitted plz?​

I'm still wondering who the girl with the parachute is. Being someone who Penny sent sounds reasonable, but boring. For a split second, I actually thought it was Cindy.

Anyway, here are some spoilers for the rest of the season (from another forum):

1. Someone you wouldn't expect to see wearing a Dharma suit will appear in episode 20.

2. There will be a big epic, shocking scene.

3. We will see more Dharma Vans

4. Roger wasn't the only workman. (the guy driving the VW bus lookalike)
4L8O15S16T23!42
TEAMNEWYORKMETS

^Your last spoiler is very important justhotkicks. :pimp:
pimp.gif
Quote:
I'd compose a symphony!

:lol:
laugh.gif
You got me beat.

Edit: Nah I'd give her an orchestra to play your symphony! :D
happy.gif
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
4L8O15S16T23!42​

So who's this new girl going to have sex with? I don't know, Hurley's looking a little lonely ever since Libby died. But Sayid is lonely too and he's more of a ladies man, plus he's the strong type that I think this new girl will like.... And never count Sawyer out. Jack, though, is a whipped @#%$. Only action he'll get is rubbing Juliet's feet and accompanying her when she goes shopping for new shoes.

So now that we see the connection between Ms. Hawking and Brother Campbell, how far do you think they went to set all this up? First, the Campbell guy lures Desmond to the monastery so that he leaves Ruth. Then he fires him the night before Penny arrives, effectively setting the 2 of them up.

Then Ms. Hawking, a few years later, prevents Desmond from proposing to Penny. So is Widmore in on this too?

I'm starting to believe more and more that everything was carefully set-up, especially with Desmond.

TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
4L8O15S16T23!42​

^ Lol nah i'm not an "insider".

Anyway, this episode was kinda "slow" (we knew Des was going to save Charlie anyway), but this just shows that Desmond is THE KEY CHARACTER in this show.
4L8O15S16T23!42​
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​

is Charlie supposed to die or is Desmond having these visions because he's supposed to save him? at first I thought what happened in his visions was meant to happen and no matter what he did he couldn't change that...like he could keep saving Charlie but not forever...during this episode, the monk was talking about "test" and "sacrifice"...so i was wondering if that was part of Desmond's test, to see if he could knowingly let Charlie die...also he really believed Penny was coming for him (that she was the parachuter) and so he needed his vision to be fulfilled...which would mean sacrificing Charlie along the way...
"To most a mirage but even when i'm pinched
The boy far from dreamin', the Porsche with the vents"
4L8O15S16T23!42

Quote:
I'm starting to believe more and more that everything was carefully set-up, especially with Desmond.
4L8O15S16T23!42
TEAMNEWYORKMETS

Did any one else notice the blue lightning flash go across Hurley's face when they were walking through the jungle (right about when it started raining)?? I know I can't be the only one.
Fat Koko!!The Craziest Freestyle Ever!!
4L8O15S16T23!42​
"STEVE NASH FOR MVP!!" -Round Mound of Rebound

Back
Top Bottom