:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
@ the asian reporter+Sun :wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif

It sounded like the gentleman with the patch had a French accent from the one second of dialog he had in the preview. Could be Rousseau's husband or at least a member of her team. Regardless, I'm excited to see what happens.

Good episode. I know they mentioned the asteroid hitting his resteraunt before, but that was really corny. Should have been a gas leak or something.
"The Englishman, with his Bible in the one hand, and his opium pipe in the other, has no redeemable qualities."

The asian reporter is Sung Hi Lee. She's like the Korean Carmen Electra. Not really talented at anything, came outta nowhere, and is mostly known for her body and nudes.

thaSOLEful1 - GREAT avy lol.
4L8O15S16T23!42​
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
Team DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​
"Toby Flenderson is everything that is wrong with the paper industry."​

Quote:
edit: What did Locke say at the end about how they used a shadow from when they buried Eko to know their location? I didn't understand that part.
if u were a burger at McDonald's you'd be McGorgeous​

The eye patch guy looks like he's in a farm. I saw cows in the preview for next week. :nerd:
nerd.gif
TeamClippers
It's not just a basketball team that needs you, it's an entire nation.

Team Dodgers
55 . 59 . 63 . 65 . 81 . 88

nycknicks105
:\
ohwell.gif
TEAM GOONIES
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

^Libby was with us in spirit. :tongue:
tongue.gif
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

Quote:
Sawyer had some good lines in this one
:lol:
laugh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
One Love, One Trust
"Being the nothing to someone who is your everything is a lot like being a trainer for a boxer. She's constantly fighting the world, thinkin' she's unloved and alone, not knowing the one with the greatest love and support has always been in her corner. You tell her to watch for the right hook, and she still gets pummeled by it. Sooner or later, you just wanna throw in the towel."--MANCHILDyoko

Quote:
I'm thinking more and more that time passes quickly on the island, which would explain why all the bodies they find are massively decayed (to be honest, though, I have no idea how fast bodies normally decay).
ing to become apparent to me more and more each week.

Quote:
Also guys, Did anyone notice the A track player inside the van???
:lol:
laugh.gif
Team New York Knicks​
Member No. 23​
Realness is an act that you cannot rehearse.
Holla back, but listen first!

Quote:
I'm thinking more and more that time passes quickly on the island, which would explain why all the bodies they find are massively decayed (to be honest, though, I have no idea how fast bodies normally decay).

If you're talking about Roger the Work Man then I have to say it looks like Roger has been dead for years...the fact that he's in an old school volkswagen should be the biggest clue.
"Look, yes I have banged hundreds of broads, internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal two times cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation as a way of punishing supermodels."

Last night's episode was very good. We learned absolutely nothing, but it was still a nice episode to watch. Next week better not let me down though. I wonder if Rousseau is going to be the one to lead them to Patchy.
Wanted: Size 13/14 Huarache Lights and rare Huarache Bursts​
TeamEagles
In FIVE I trust​

I definitely enjoyed last night's episode. Hurley is probably my favorite character, so I generally like the Hurley centered episodes. And, to be honest, I needed a break from the Jack/Kate/Sawyer/Others monotony that has largely characterized this season.

I found it amusing that Hurley was at one time a skinny kid. I always imagined him as one of these people who was plump from birth.

Quote:
We learned absolutely nothing, but it was still a nice episode to watch.
biggest
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

Sawyer mos def had some quotables...

remember when he said "whoa... looks like someone is hooked on phonics" or something like that he had me rollin. Alot of laughs it was funny. unngh.
What you call money, I pay more in taxes​

pretty boring episode.

abc should compile those new sawyer-isms in the new dvd again. poor hurley, he gets to be the butt of his jokes...dip dish, jabba, jumbotron etc. :lol:
laugh.gif

"There's nothing you can't do if you have a Swiss Army Knife, a roll of duct tape, and your wits."~~~ MacGyver​

4L8O15S16T23!42​

Yeah the Sawyer lines were pretty funny I loved when he was teaching Jin english.
Team New York Knicks​
Member No. 23​
Realness is an act that you cannot rehearse.
Holla back, but listen first!

I'm back in this.

cheahhhhhhhh.

Tonight was definitely a funny episode,
something that is needed from time to time.
next week's looks ill.

:pimp:
pimp.gif

Quote:
If you're talking about Roger the Work Man then I have to say it looks like Roger has been dead for years...the fact that he's in an old school volkswagen should be the biggest clue.

Isn't that the same VW they used in Little Miss Sunshine? Time loop indeed.

Quote:
As Hurley was driving the van I began to wonder how did Dharma and how will Hurley re-up on gas? Hurley was driving in circles for a bit as if he had no worries about gas. :lol:
laugh.gif
Lost.S03.E10.HR-0388.jpg
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

does anyone remember which episode was eyepatch man was last in?

"There's nothing you can't do if you have a Swiss Army Knife, a roll of duct tape, and your wits."~~~ MacGyver​

4L8O15S16T23!42​

Back
Top Bottom