Official LOST thread - gone to NT heaven

For those of you that are saying Naomi (who I dont think is particularly attractice) can't be part of Dharma, because they know where the island is, consider this:

Dharma sends Naomi to the island to scout stuff out. My guess would be Dharma (owned/operated by Windimere) is looking to find Desmond to kill him, so as to keep him from Penny AND because of his powers. So thats how Naomi has the picture. Naomi conviently crashes right on to the island (remember, there was no electromagnetic pulse that made her crash, and the only thing that we KNOW that has come on to the island has been the food drop).

Naomi scouts out the deal between the Losties and the Others. Dharma is there for karma (haha, that rhymes), to get revenge on Ben for what he did to them, and to rebuild the program. I don't think they are concerned that the Losties are also fighting against the Others (thus, in theory, putting the Losties on the same side as Dharma). However, Naomi needed to support the Losties in their quest so that she could radio back to her boat, who was sitting there waiting for her call to come and whipe out the island.

How will all of this play out? No idea. Is this right? Who knows.

A couple other notes:
Jack hates being called a hero after saving that woman. Maybe its because they used to call him a hero on the island, and then he went and made the phone call that results in all of the deaths?
Jack saving someone from a a burning car (compared to a burning plane, that ones fairly obvious).
Why did he want to do the surgery so bad? My guess relates to him not wanting to be a hero anymore (as explained above), and he wants to "kill" her? I think that is far-fetched, but I'm just throwing it out there.
I like the idea that people leave the island to have kids, so that they can later visit the island (parallels between Jack and Christian). Does Kate possibly have a son to get back to?
I wonder where in the timeline of events, the flash-forwards take place. Would those be considered scenes from the very end of the show? Or could it be that say in season 4 (or 5, its not important when, only that its before the show ends), they are able to leave the island, and the rest of the show has them trying to find the island to get back to it?
Anyone want to guess if theres any importance of Good Vibrations?

My head hurts. Thats all I can think of right now.

Oh, finally,

Kate was SMOKING HOT in the flash forward scenes.
Pain? Yes, of course. Racing without pain is not racing. But the pleasure of being ahead outweighed the pain a million times over. To hell with the pain. What's six minutes of pain compared to the pain they're going to feel for the next six months or six decades. You never forget your wins and losses in this sport.
Holy Cross Rowing
4L8O15S16T23!42​

I'm so glad they finally killed off Charlie.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

when jack pull into the airport and jack looks into the rear viewmirror.

does he see his dads or jacobs reflection?

because i know it isnt his own.
From the
North to The South
To The East and the West
Bringing you the Best of the BS

Quote:
However, I think the link people are missing here is Widmore. Widmore is connected to Dharma and yes I think they want to find the island and get rid of the Losties. Here is why the Widmore connection is pretty obvious: We all know that Penny didnt like her dad and how he treated Desmond. Her mission to find Desmond is completely funded on her own and not by Widmore. Widmore however is connected to Dharma and is trying to find the island and kill the inhabitants.
:frown:
frown.gif

Widmore hiring Naomi and her crew is one good reason as to how Naomi had that picture in the first place. They may have been hired by Widmore to erase his mistake, that is, kill Desmond and all the other inhabitants in the island. Widmore knows where the island is (he's definitely DI), and since the electromagnetic phenomena (end of season 2), Widmore knew things were going awry in the island, and set the group to find Desmond.

We don't know who Naomi and her group work for, but we can't rule out the Dharma Initiative. They're a powerful group. Maybe they're just waiting for the right time to get their revenge on Ben, similar to how Ben waited all those years to murder his father and begin the purge.

Quote:
As for Jacks Flash Forward.....................Lets just say the concept is a lot like Desmond's experience "going back in time".
I think every single person on the island has a flash-forward
4L8O15S16T23!42
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch
"You know what? I would love to buy you a fresh set of underwear." - Michael Scott​

I don't have time to read everything that's been written in this thread about the final episode, but there's certainly a lot of good observations and food for thought.

I want to quickly give my 2 cents on last night's episode. I thought it was great. Not exactly what I was expecting, but that's part of what made it good. I felt a little bit of a let down at the end, only because I thought about not getting another new episode of Lost for eight months. I am getting the Season 3 DVD set as soon as it drops.

As has been said, Kate looked amazing the flash forward.

Jack looked like **** in the flash forward. The beard is not a good look for him.

Quote:
Now who is in the coffin? Well, it's someone from New York, and probably someone from a black neighborhood. If i'm going along the lines of my theory, it can't be someone who stayed on the island. Maybe Michael? Who knows.
:lol:
laugh.gif

Did Cyclops hold the grenade when it exploded? If so I assume he died as well and this was his final act?

If not, wouldn't the grenade sink once he let go to swim away from the blast? Could he even get away far enough from the blast?

Anyway...great show, great finale. It will be a long wait until next season.
BOOMIN' LIKE A SPEAKER WITH MY HUNDRED DOLLAR SNEAKERS...

Re: Charlie possible changing his mind about his fate

I thought it happened when he asked Desmond if he had experienced anymore "flashes." Charlie also states, "so much for fate" after he enters the code.

He seemed surprised to find out that he was indeed going to drown so I didn't see his closing the door as the thought of a man acting out his fate. He didn't seem to accept it as his fate until he was touching hands on the glass with Desmond.

While it probably isn't important, I still don't understand why he had to die.

Re: who whether or not it was Sun and Jin sitting behind Jack in the beginning

Nope. It was a different SE Asian couple.

Quote:
Did Cyclops hold the grenade when it exploded?

Yes.

Quote:
wait, what if jack is.......................his own father! and that was a flashback to a flash forward of a flash back from back in time flash forwarded to the present?
laugh.gif

St. Louis Cardinals Representative​
10 World Series Championships​
Smith - Musial - Boyer - Brock - Gibson - Schoendienst - Slaughter - Dean - Sutter - Busch​

^ True.

That's why him and John Locke have some crazy healing abilities or something.

Holy Mikhail and Locke outta nowhere in last night's finale.

laugh.gif

Quote:
Only if he changed his name.
4L8O15S16T23!42
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch
"You know what? I would love to buy you a fresh set of underwear." - Michael Scott​

Henry Gale was from widmore when he hot-air ballooned onto the the island and they killed him. I wonder if henry was sent to kill desmond also.

But if Naomi was sent to kill Desmond why didn't she just do it?
She had plenty of opportunities to do it.
4L8O15S16T23!42​

That was for takin the kid off the raft.

In my book, that scene bumped out Ana Lucia's "Hey Jason, I was pregnant..." :lol:
laugh.gif
@ "It's Charlie!! Tell Ben I said, 'hello.''

Obviously Naomi has the same healing ability as Locke and Mikhail, so why should we think that she's actually dead?

I got crowned King down in Africa.
Out in Nigeria.
Do you have any idea?

Quote:
In my book, that scene bumped out Ana Lucia's "Hey Jason, I was pregnant..." as the most gangsta Lost scene ever.

Thanks for reminding me about that. I've yet to see that episode in its entirety. Can anybody tell me what episode from season 2 that takes place in?

Also, Sawyer saying, 'This ain't over Zeeke' the first time he meets Tom and then killing him? That was hard. Everything comes full circle.
"The Englishman, with his Bible in the one hand, and his opium pipe in the other, has no redeemable qualities."

AIDs ain't nothin' but a number.

Sorry man, I don't remember what exact episode it was from Season 2...

Quote:
Also, Sawyer saying, 'This ain't over Zeeke' the first time he meets Tom and then killing him? That was hard. Everything comes full circle.

Exactly. That's why I loved that scene so much last night.

I got crowned King down in Africa.
Out in Nigeria.
Do you have any idea?

Best show on TV......By far but it sucks to have to wait 8 months...But the wire should be coming back soon that should be good.
TEAM Black & Mild​
Second hand smoke is worse.. Now what??

Back
Top Bottom