Official LOST thread - gone to NT heaven

If anyone has a transcript of what Mikhail
said to the Losties in the jungle, please post.
Or whatever else that guy said was "important."

From what I remember....
Because of what Mikhail said, I'm guessing
the people on the plane were some how chosen
or led to the island for some time of test/experiment.
Or whatever, but there is most definitely a reason.
That's the only way they know the Losties so well (think List).
But I would believe this was the actions of the Hanso
foundation and their experimenting. If the other's
have no relation to Hanso, then I don't know.

Oh and...

4022ulh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
aim: SCRILLA SANemail: [email protected]

^is the dude dancing in the background?
"Look, yes I have banged hundreds of broads, internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal two times cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation as a way of punishing supermodels."

Quote:
^is the dude dancing in the background?
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Quote:
From what I remember....
Because of what Mikhail said, I'm guessing
the people on the plane were some how chosen
or led to the island for some time of test/experiment.
Or whatever, but there is most definitely a reason.
That's the only way they know the Losties so well (think List).
But I would believe this was the actions of the Hanso
foundation and their experimenting. If the other's
have no relation to Hanso, then I don't know.
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

showtime!
just started for the westcoasters
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
4L8O15S16T23!42

oh for the record, thats the 2nd greatest sports moment in LOST history, behind Jack finding out Boston won the World Series :rofl:
roll.gif
Vikings | Sabres | Timberwolves

Here is the Canadian trailer for next week's episode. Warning: it gives away a lot more info than the US trailer did.

TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

WARNING.......SPOILERS WILL BE MENTIONED RIGHT NOW. PLEASE DON'T HIGHLIGHT IF YOU WISH NOT TO KNOW.

well basically in next weeks episode will know why he is on the wheelchair, and how he got off it. There is another person who is well above Ben. This person will unite the two groups.

Jack has made a deal with the Others, and Kate and the "losties" won't like it at all. Locke will also use his C4 to blow up the submarine the others have to go back and forth to civilization.

He will also take a very very strange character turn as well. Some people will like it, some people wont like it. Also for the people who like Nikki. She is a stripper.

Pualo dies before the season ends as well.

Ben and Juliette were married at one point. And the reason why Sun is pregnant has to deal with Juliette quite a bit.

As of now, that is all i can tell you guys. Like always i will drop more knowledge next week.
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS
We Roll Deep​

dang, nycknicks just ruined the rest of the season for me.

just kidding. i'm going to stop thinking about this all and hope i forget everything by next week.

edit: i wanted to say thanks to nycknicks for all the info he gives.

TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

as i said before, i cannot mention more then what was just posted. So please dont PM me asking, "what else do you know?" or, "can you tell me more? i promise not to tell".

My inbox just exploded, so please. Dont come with those type of questions. But if you have opinions of the spoilers. Please do tell.
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
We Roll Deep​

now i gotta rewatch the epi just to hear what they said, thats what i get for not listening. not going to read any more spoilers either lol
FISH BISCUIT!​
Myspacefacebook

^^ well yeah that is very very true.

to be honest with everyone i enjoyed season 1 much more then any other season, because that time i didn't know anything or know what was going to happen.

But i guess it was my choice to know whats going to happen from now on till the end.
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
We Roll Deep​

Quote:
Please try to remember what Rosseau said to Kate. That is also very important.
ed to grow pot, he didn't kill an undercover cop, it seems like he's a mystic (as of now), and in the next previews he looks like he's gonna go wild and blow @#%$ up, like nycks hinted about.

and same goes for Rousseau, another enlightenment thinker. Rousseau believed that society corrupted humans. Humans were naturally good. The "noble savage".

The Lost Rousseau, is always in the wild, cutting herself off from society. An exception of course, would be right now, when she's with Sayid, Kate, and Locke.

Thinker Rousseau also believed Learning should not be forced onto children, and children should only begin to learn, when they desire to learn.

with the topic of children, Thinker Rousseau had a bad childhood, and when he gave birth to his own children, 5 of them, he gave all 5 up to an orphanage. Sound familiar???

Lost Rousseau "lost" her child to the "others"

ya digg?? if someone else thought about this, sorry
if u were a burger at McDonald's you'd be McGorgeous​

Damn, wish I still interned for ABC. Used to get scripts and shows early, *sigh*. Now I am just like everyone else :tongue:
tongue.gif

Anyways, if you want better spoilers, you are better off getting answers on a message board dedicated to the show rather than a message board dedicated to shoes, :wink:
wink.gif
. Plus I know some of the insiders that drop info there.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
FIRE SALE: Mychal Thompson AF1-NYC PENNY 1-WHITE/GREY PENNY 1-NEPTUNE SB- PM ME 4 INFO​

Hmm..Sawyer was reading a book by Ayn Rand, didn't catch the title though. Any significance there? She was the founder of the Objectivity philosophy or something like that.
TEAM RAPTORS
TITANIC SURVIVORS

To add to the characters with Philosopher names, Desmond's full name is Desmond David Hume. David Hume was an empiricist I think, forgot really what his philosophy was about but I think it was similar to John Locke's. Don't know if this was already mentioned in this post.

P.S. Made Jack spiking the ball as my avy :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM RAPTORS
TITANIC SURVIVORS

I'd just like to add:

I never did understand why people are willing to spoil the surprise for themselves instead of just finding out what happens like everyone else.

Am I the only one who has NO problem whatsoever not highlighting nycknicks105's spoilers? Not even tempted in the least, lol.

<--The willpower is strong within this one.
4815162342​
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

Quote:
Were they just trying to figure out who survived? Or do they have no idea what's going on but they found the names of the survivors and then googled the names?
Word to ya moms. I came to drop bombs.

Back
Top Bottom