*Official LOST Season 4/5 Discussion Thread*

nice vid.

one more day.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Bump because I can never find this thread with the search feature...Ever.

I can type in the whole title word for word...No luck.

I fogot who said it, but just type in" ben linus " and it comes up. That works great.

But, on a side note. I've started watching Lost from the begining again, and I am 100% convinced in the theory that Jack is back on the island for thesecond time (thru time travel). I have 3 clues from just the first 10 episodes.

1) In the Pilot, he wakes up (very nicely laid in some bamboo trees) and has the batoon (sp?) looking thing beside him, and goes directly to the beach. Ben hasthis same batoon when it seems he traveled thru time.

2) In the episode "Solitary", he tells Kate Sayid is going to find the French woman when Kate or Sayid really say nothing about that before heleaves. And when Kate is so worried about Sayid, Jack keeps saying he has a felling Sayid will be alright.

3) I the episode "All the Good Cowboys...", when Ethan beats up Jack and tells Jack quit following him or he will kill one of them (Charlie orClaire), Jack wakes up and says "he's not going to do this "again". If this is the first instance with Ethan why use the word"again".

Just my 2 cents. I can't wait for tonight!!!

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Bump because I can never find this thread with the search feature...Ever.

I can type in the whole title word for word...No luck.

Just type in LOST and then instead of by date under the next screen just select "Relevance".

I'm with Cadillac on this one. Good points.
pimp.gif

so is it three hours tonight - last week's episode with extra scenes and then a two hour finale?

I'm so glad I finally jumped on the bandwagon after all this time. I used to HATE on Lost so bad.

Then I finally opened my eyes.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

We've come so far.... This is a big night. Everything that happens afterward for the next 7 months will seem mundane.

^ For real, man. I almost don't even want tonight to happen, because then... that's it 'til next January.
frown.gif

But 2 hours? You know we're going to be filled with so many freaking questions.

"Wait, WHAT?!"
"Oh, O.K... yeah, that makes perfect sense now. But then that means... OH MY GOSH!!!"
"No, that can't be right. The only way that can be right would be if...
eek.gif
!!!"

roll.gif

It's gonna take a week before I fully digest what happened....

Don't forget that there's supposed to be a couple new scenes from the previous episode, which will be re-aired before the 2 hour finale. I forgot whereI heard about it.... probably in this thread?

yea its gonna suck now, because no lost for the summer
smh.gif

and even in the fall itll go by so quick and theyll make us wait till February
smh.gif

Just went to go record the episode so I could watch it again immediately after it is finished
laugh.gif
but there is an interesting character listed in the info...

Oh heck no... you're a LOST fan, JRAIN?

Just... just please don't gas any of the actors/actresses as the greatest to ever appear on film, the writers as the greatest writers to ever submit astory to Hollywood, the producers as the greatest to ever draw up screenplays, the cameramen as the greatest to ever roll film, the costume designers as thegreatest to ever pick up needle and thread, etc., etc., etc.

Please.
ohwell.gif

I'll be on the laptop tonight. See you guys during commercial breaks.
laugh.gif

Didn't the producers say that this finale will change the structure of the show? I thought I read that somewhere.

Cadillac

Nice theory about Jack.... We'll also see tonight that it will appear Dr. Charlotte is "back" on the island for a "second" time
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom