*Official LOST Season 4/5 Discussion Thread*

Man I'm so tempted to read NYC's spoilers........ but I must resist.
laugh.gif

4+ hours and counting til the Lost season premier.
pimp.gif

Woooooooo!!!!!

And I agree with ska, I watch the show religiously but don't get into it like some people. I read the stuff posted on here, but never checked any of the'fake' lost related sites.

I honestly think a lot of people look wayyyy too deep into some of the storylines even though all the clues and situtions may call for it.

I feel like just sitting back and watching every episode until the end and I have faith that all questuions will be answered.

pimp.gif

I try not to over analyze to much during the show, but after is a whole different story. The producers and writers of LOST know that there are tons of fans whocatch all the connections or invent some possible theories. I'm sure they play with us from time to time, but they also know that their audience is smart.

Its practically a blizzard over here in Chitown...Ima order a few pizzas, grab the blanket, and watch me some LOST tonight baby !!

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

^ Yes, it's 2 hours; 8-10 EST.
@ 8 PM it says Lost: Past Present & Future, then at 9 it's LOST

EDIT: ABC says it starts @ 8 so I'll just record the Lost Past Present Future thing...not taking any chances with this one

Aw, man... you guys are right; there's a 1 hour 'Past, Present, Future' show at 8 and then the first episode starts at 9.
frown.gif

(yes, crackhead)

laugh.gif

So excited, watched the last 6 episodes over the last three days to catch myself up.

I am proud to have never once highlighted a spoiler, nor do I plan to. It's way too much fun to see it the way JJ wanted us to.

But that skyline in the reflection is
eek.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Aw, man... you guys are right; there's a 1 hour 'Past, Present, Future' show at 8 and then the first episode starts at 9.
frown.gif

So it'll go through til 11...is it still gonna be two hours?

Man I'm not !@%%+%! around with my DVR

YES one more hour and im pumped. i need junk FOOD !!! to watch the best shows series PREMIERE. on second thought my rooms fixing.
LOST > *
i need some TV turner for my Mac.
but i hope they dnt stretch the flash-foward thing a lot. sure its cool and neat but dnt OD.

Yes. Tonight is the night. This is one time that I'm kind of jealous of those of you living on the East Coast. I still have a couple hours to wait.

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

Originally Posted by eddiee21

Cant wait. It's been so many months, finally. ABC showed the rerun of the season 3 finale tonight, such a great ending.

remember Nikki. she was so hot.
pimp.gif

250px-Nikki.jpg
yes, i do remember the worst character ever in lost.
Not true. Paulo was worse. At noted above, at least Nikki was hot.

Just saw the 13th missing pieces mobisode...
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Spoiler [+]
I knew Jack's dad was important character with all of the connections and crossovers with the other characters through flashbacks. So is he alive or is it the smoke monster? I like the idea of his death being staged and him playing a bigger role on the island than we originally thought. More questions...need answers!

Back
Top Bottom