Official Los Angeles Summit. LA Dodgers Vs. SF Giants June 25th, 2013 .

Is it too late to get in on this?

I'd probably be late since I'm sure ill drive straight from work to this :smh:

Is it too late to get in on this?

I'd probably be late since I'm sure ill drive straight from work to this :smh:

Unfortunatly boosty, yes. I just checked , and on stubhub the only seats available are in row A , and they are $48. It's up to you if you want to get that seat but its a tad expensive, if you want PM me your number and if anyone backs out ill just sell u their seat. :smile:

Edit: just in case you want to check, our section is 306 row F &G (you won't find any F because we literally bought that row)

Last edited:
I know a lot of you follow me on twitter and Instagram , but for those of you that don't. Here are our keychains :smile:

too bad i start summer classes the day before.... all the way in berkeley. :frown: i would've be so down to attend though if i was at my old uni.

Last edited:
Hey guys. Was at lake perris over the weekend , but now I'm going to pechanga until Wednesday. On my way home right now, I'll type to update the thread as promised !

I'm not holding keychains or taking reservations on them... First come first serve bruh

Mecks was cryin about $1.40 to me and now he cant hold my keychain smh

Imma punch you while you eat your dozen hot dogs

Not my fault you can't follow directions bruh, not fair if you pay 1.40 less than someone for the same seat.

I'm not trying to keep track of 33 keychains x_X

Post has been updated, for anyone not from los angeles, make sure you leave from your place about 2 hours before the game starts (around 5) because you will get caught in rush hour + dodger stadium traffic. I am not exaggerating trust me.

Post has been updated, for anyone not from los angeles, make sure you leave from your place about 2 hours before the game starts (around 5) because you will get caught in rush hour + dodger stadium traffic. I am not exaggerating trust me.
noone is gonna take this serious, edit using all caps to show urgency haha

U put no fear in my heart.
-_-

J/P'in
:rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom