Official Los Angeles Dodgers Season Thread: NLCS vs Phillies

oh nice...where you sitting...ya he does have a lot of potential the dodgers mostly torre needs to know his limits....

or two...lol....i have never caught a foul ball. almost did at i minor league game.....it was in the isle and some big @*% fat dude was in front of me bendingover to get it...i made a clean reggie bush juke and then made a move to get it...at the same time like half of the population was rushing from the otherside...i felt the ball but then gave up after the fat guy and two kids were fighting for it....lol

^^ Damn, that's the only thing I hate, when people from like 20 rows away or a section away from you come rushing into your space...

I almost caught one as well, but but someone bumped me on my right elbow so I didn't have a shot.

I still can't believe they scored 10 runs in the 1st.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
I was not able to see it tho.

That first inning was crazy.. but I think the crucial at bat was Andruw's.. had a 3-2 count and drew a walk... After that they poured it on.

Loney & Martin going crazy in the dugout after Kemp's GS..
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

glasses.gif
at @ last night's game w/ wifey, and the 1st inning was absolutely #@!+%* crazy.
eek.gif

and that umpire debacle was hilarious too. everyone around me was crackin' up taking pictures.
laugh.gif

ohh yeah, Right Field Pavilion FTW.

Originally Posted by akaValentino

and that umpire debacle was hilarious too. everyone around me was crackin' up taking pictures.
laugh.gif

You serious? That was very serious. Russell's fault, too. He should pay the medical bill.

i love the dodgers but they are doing bad this year
frown.gif

Have you been under a rock. They played very well, winning 4 out of 5 at home. The one game they lost, they should have won, but whatever. It looks like the power of the gnome is heating up the Dodger bats. Frankly, Russell finally breaking out of his funk is making the offense go. He is the catalyst and hopefully, Andruw Jones could get going in May, if he doesn't, well, it will be a long two seasons for Jones in LA.

laugh.gif

Seriously,
indifferent.gif
. Move to Philly.

Originally Posted by EFIL 4 REKAL

Originally Posted by akaValentino

laugh.gif

You serious? That was very serious. Russell's fault, too. He should pay the medical bill.

Wow, man I hope you are kidding. That incident was certainly scary and serious.
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

Also, first sweep of the year for the Dodgers, I think
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

ummm they're 12-13 thats not all that good so please just shut
Didn't know we had a 25 game season,
smh.gif

laugh.gif

In recent years the Dodgers have started off fast and faded, I rather we find ourselves then gel at the right moment. I got faith!

^Exactly, I rather the Dodgers start off slowly, and end the season on a good note by finishing well.
Unlike last year, we started off extremely fast and as someone had mentioned, that the Dodgers had the best record after 100 games or something like that. But,they ended the season poorly, and as a result, missed the postseason.

The season is a still a long way to go
wink.gif
137 games and counting

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

ummm they're 12-13 thats not all that good so please just shut
Didn't know we had a 25 game season,
smh.gif

you're taking it to serious mijo just chill
if i think they're doing bad then let it be and you keep on thinking whatever you think in your mind okay!!!!

eek.gif
my dude P MAC has to one of the most boring-est (sp?) thread maker. No hate, but lets get some updates, exciting title changes, etc.

Try to keep this post afloat, rather than it being 10 pages back. Granted, I'm sure you a busy dude, so its all good.

Hey IronMan, I've been thinking everytime I go to the Ravine, any plans for the McCourts to rennovate any of the surrounding land they have? I look aroundand I see $$$ signs, maybe open up an area over there to be like the block / universal city walk. Call it "Dodgers Downtown" or something, get someinteractive games ESPN zone, restaurants, shops, places the fam could go before the game.
laugh.gif
just a though
pimp.gif

Every team has their ups and downs, I rather it be early in the season than in the middle of a playoff race.

Sitting 12-13 is not so bad right now, only being about 6 games back of first place.

This team just needs to gel a lot better, and have a stable everyday lineup.... Can't blame Torre, he's trying to figure out what fits.

And I can't believe Nomar went down again, just his luck. How many more shots does Blake Dewitt need to seal that 3B spot for good.
laugh.gif

The defense was solid the last 3 games, the run production good, and they are not making as many mental mistakes.

laugh.gif
dude said "Black" DeWitt. Haha.

Anyways, Nomar in that #3 spot was nice, but honestly dude should belongs in the AL, become a designated hitter and pray he doesn't trip over the whitechalk when heading to the batters box.
laugh.gif

Hopefully after this Colorado series, the Dodgers can now show consistency. Meaning Brad Penny proving he's our ace, Derek Lowe's mechanics being onpoint, Chad Billingsly needs to stop pressing, Hiroki Kuroda is brillant in the beggining innings but seems to fade off a bit, and there's really no 5thstarter set in stone.

The lineup keeps changing consistantly, but that's expected because Joe's tryna see what he's got.

As long as the Dodgers play hard, and wins games they're "suppose" to win then I can't fault that.

Back
Top Bottom