***Official Los Angeles Dodgers 2024 Thread!*** 98-64. ***NL WEST CHAMPS *** Home field throughout the playoffs locked.GM. 1 10/5

I got a feeling Walker Buehler is going to be an X factor this postseason. As much as he struggled at times this season, it’s all forgotten if you perform in October. It’s a contract year for him so he has every incentive to perform well.

I know the Dodgers recent October track record is horrible. But holy ****, it seems like all these sports experts and websites are picking the Padres to knock them out in the NLDS.

Last I checked the Padres aren’t necessarily a shining model of October success either. And once they blew their load against the Dodgers in 2022 they folded so fast against the Phillies.

Low key I think everyone expecting them to suffer another early exit is a good thing.

I know the Dodgers recent October track record is horrible. But holy ****, it seems like all these sports experts and websites are picking the Padres to knock them out in the NLDS.
Can’t blame em **kanye shrug**

I think the padres are salivating if they play the dodgers. And I think the dodgers aren’t looking forward to it.

The padres/dbacks beating the dodgers in the playoffs got them feeling like a million bucks.

Dodgers would need to make a statement against them if it gets to that point. You give them a chance and the dodgers could be in trouble

Can’t blame em **kanye shrug**

I think the padres are salivating if they play the dodgers. And I think the dodgers aren’t looking forward to it.

The padres/dbacks beating the dodgers in the playoffs got them feeling like a million bucks.

Dodgers would need to make a statement against them if it gets to that point. You give them a chance and the dodgers could be in trouble

I totally get it. But at this point MLB and all the sports writers gotta stop pretending like the regular season actually matters beyond being good enough to clinch a playoff spot.

Like the Dodgers recent postseason track record is absolutely horrible. But the Padres also aren’t this unstoppable powerhouse they’re being made out to be either. Like I wouldn’t be shocked if Atlanta beats them in the wild card series.

If anything this feels like the reverse of 2022. That was supposed to be a cakewalk after the Dodgers owned them all season long. October was different. If it does end up being Dodgers Padres, I got Dodgers in 4. The Padres take game 1 and the same old Dodger narratives justifiably start to resurface before they turn it around the rest of the series.

Back
Top Bottom