***Official Los Angeles Dodgers 2024 Thread*** 8 to go. On to the NLCS!!!!!

Tough to lose that game when it really was there for the taking. Always knew it would be tough to win it this season without healthy starting pitching, so I hope they at least go out swinging and putting up runs tomorrow.

Only silver-lining is that the pen looks to be in good shape tomorrow, so the bats just have to give them a reason to keep it competitive.

maybe the pressure is on San Diego tomorrow. Beating the Dodgers in the NLDS really isn’t some accomplishment when they implode in October every year.

Like now the pressure is on you to not be that team to choke to the October chokers.
My man, this series is over. San Diego has no pressure. They’ve been the better team in ever facet.

My man, this series is over. San Diego has no pressure. They’ve been the better team in ever facet.

It really is over.

But there is pressure on San Diego. It’s embarrassing if you lose/choke to the team who has an infamous track record of choking in any and every non Covid season. Like regular season records aside. The dodgers get no October respect. Most people picked San Diego to win this series despite the Dodgers winning the division and having home field advantage.

If the dodgers lose. They’ll get dragged and torn a new one deservedly. I’m sure those guys are used to it by now. It can’t hurt anymore than how it did in 2022 after winning 111 games and losing 3-1 in the NLDS. The October implosion is expected now. The slander will be no different than what it’s been the last few Octobers.

Friday will definitely show who these Dodgers really are. Do they have the dog in them to stay alive.
Teo did great
Mook finally woke up.
But everyone else needs to bring it. Wake the bats up. Let’s go!

It really is over.

But there is pressure on San Diego. It’s embarrassing if you lose/choke to the team who has an infamous track record of choking in any and every non Covid season. Like regular season records aside. The dodgers get no October respect. Most people picked San Diego to win this series despite the Dodgers winning the division and having home field advantage.

If the dodgers lose. They’ll get dragged and torn a new one deservedly. I’m sure those guys are used to it by now. It can’t hurt anymore than how it did in 2022 after winning 111 games and losing 3-1 in the NLDS. The October implosion is expected now. The slander will be no different than what it’s been the last few Octobers.

I agree with you but we have been dragged the last 2 years and no changes have been made.

3 straight DS exits....something has to change. Dave has to go. Our training staff needs to be revamped...

I agree with you but we have been dragged the last 2 years and no changes have been made.

3 straight DS exits....something has to change. Dave has to go. Our training staff needs to be revamped...

I’m almost convinced they won’t let him go because they want a yes man much more than they want a manager. And most Dodger fans are dumb as bricks too. All these Dodger Facebook pages I would say the overwhelming majority of people posting are defending Dave Roberts and got every excuse for him.

Beyond that. They got plenty of regular season MVP bats. But there’s no one in that lineup I can say where you know they’re going to get that big hit in the clutch to where they strike fear into the opposing teams pitcher. The 90’s Yankees had multiple guys capable of getting that big October hit, same with the Red Sox. Hell even the same with the 2010-14 Giants and even the Astros after they got caught with the trash can stuff. All those squads had/have guys who you knew would deliver in big game at bats. Can’t think of a single Dodger player who fits that description.

Back
Top Bottom