***Official Los Angeles Dodgers 2024 Thread*** 4 to go!!! NL Champs!!! World Series!!!

Do you guys think it’ll be cheaper to wait until the day of the game for World Series tickets. Or should I just cop now before the Yankees and Dodgers potentially clinch.

Mind you cheapest tickets on the secondary market are $1000 right now. Not sure how much higher they would really get. But damn. I’m tempted to just bite the bullet and make a foolish purchase today.
More demand (on both sides) IF the dodgers are fortunate enough to make the World Series. So tix may drop near game time, but I don’t think anything crazy.

Unless people are trying to sell for an arm and a leg then realize oh it’s not happening and sell for the low at game time, but I doubt too much of that happens (but there were will be A LOT more buyers than usual if that does happen)

None of that Brasier-Knack combo to start the pen game today, and they have to hold the Mets bats to less than 2 runs for the first 3 innings. Give the lineup a chance to wear Manaea out and pounce on him by the 4th-5th. Sunday evening game today too, so need fans in there early and loud. Make it uncomfortable af.

Let’s ******* go Dodgers.

Ready to close this one out at home. City gonna be on fire tonight, if we get the W. Might have to just catch the Uber lol.
Happy Chris Hemsworth GIF by Marvel Studios

I’m super excited for a Yankees vs dodgers WS.
Be Quiet Cut It Out GIF

Need the top bullpen guns to keep the Mets to zero runs . Dodgers will open the scoring when Manaea is out of the game. A lot of similarities to Game 5 against the Padres.

Back
Top Bottom