***Official Los Angeles Dodgers 2024 Thread*** 4 to go!!! NL Champs!!! World Series!!!

One bad inning once again. :smh:

Guessing Doc will go with our best guys in the next bullpen game like in game 4. Didn’t want the Mets to see our top guys too much.
Tbh it was one terrible inning by Knack, who walked guys early and threw meatballs. Take away the grand slam and it’s close the whole way.

Have to give the Mets credit though, they did the damn thing. Recipe will be the same moving forward on the road, score early to put pressure on them and allow our pitchers to breathe.

One bad inning once again. :smh:

Guessing Doc will go with our best guys in the next bullpen game like in game 4. Didn’t want the Mets to see our top guys too much.

Doc was forced to use the big guys in game 4 because that was an elimination game.

This game kinda is what it is....but to leave 10 on and 1-9 with RISP...

But gotta flush it and come back hard Wednesday.

Will is hitting .087 :stoneface:

I think our boy from Riverside can do better than that :lol:
Will Smith always dies 2nd half of the year.

Was hoping Buehler would go into NY up 2-0 so he could pitch with less pressure.

But same formula as padre series. Score early and hopefully pitching puts up a few zeros the first few innings. There’s nothing more deflating than giving up several runs in the first couple innings.

Welp. Doom and gloom is back on the menu. Just how we like it :pimp: 🥴
lovehateself

For whatever reason I’m not as worried about losing one like I was with the madres. It’s kind of refreshing :lol:

I'm the opposite...

I'm gonna stay worried until they win....because this team should have 3 WS's for everything they have done the last few years...

Mets did what they're supposed to do: steal one of the 1st 2 road games.
I feel good about going to NY. They obviously came out aggressive in game 2 and it worked.
Don't know what's up with Ohtani, though. Don't want to go switching things up, but it seems pretty obvious that he's more effective at 2/3/4 and Betts leading off.

Just heard a crazy stat.... the last 3 grand slams given up in the playoffs after an intentional walk have all been given up by us...

And everytime I watch the replay of yesterday's I can't believe he threw a fastball middle middle.....it was a meat ball...

Knack man....

Back
Top Bottom