***Official Los Angeles Dodgers 2024 Thread*** 4 to go!!! NL Champs!!! World Series!!!

Don't know if anyone is watching the post game but they keep calling Jack Flaherty John...smh

Go Dodgers.
Play good baseball.
That is all.
Just... play baseball... goodly. 👀
Not saying nothing else.
Awkward Homer GIF by Bakedin

😬😂

We can go ahead and call this one...

7 to go!

20241013_195832.jpg
Was at Dland over the weekend and trying for find that bottle while up there. Went to a few liquor stores and called a few more with no avail. Guess I’m too late with prob no chance for a restock. Ain’t no way SD gonna stock these lol.

They need to ditch the alternating then because let’s be real. Angels, A’s and M’s aren’t making the LCS in the next 10 years. :lol: Rangers and Stros are in central time. :smh:

Forgive me if I missed it, but did you give up on the Angels, darthska darthska ?
Didn't figure there needed to be an announcement, but short answer: yes. Permanently. Years ago, actually.
Why? That's a long answer and would detract from the thread for multiple reasons, methinks. I'm aware that no explanation will be good enough for EVERYONE, and we all take our fandom VERY seriously.

Suffice it to say (from MLB thread):
ohtani goes from never making the playoffs to the nlcs
Trash franchise to a competent franchise.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I don't mind going into detail in the MLB thread, but then that detracts from fans of other playoff teams as they try to cheer their team's pursuit of another WS.
Offseason?
Quick explanation in here?
I don't really care; just don't want to take away from the experience of those who honestly don't give a *censored.* This reply is already too much for them; I get that.
And gametime in an hr. 👀
So short answer: yes. Permanently.

Back
Top Bottom