***Official Los Angeles Dodgers 2024 Thread*** 4 to go!!! NL Champs!!! World Series!!!

I hate how optimistic I’m feeling right now. The Mets are on fire right now, and they got some dawgs there, but the Dodgers might be scary after coming back to win this series.

Confidence in that clubhouse, combined with the **** it attitude, seems contagious. Almost as if they know it’ll have to run through them and they welcome the smoke.

Muncy must be on NT :lol:

IMG_0805.jpeg

81% :nerd:

Man… I’m proud of these guys. BP took care of business and wiped the floor with them. 😆 two game shutout. 👌
Everyone is stepping up.
**** :pimp:
Teo :pimp:

Teo Hernandez bomb was dope. I got the Kirk Gibson vibes. Goosebumps. I actually like these types of pitchers games, especially where the dodgers come out on top.

Job is not done. Can’t take Mets likely since they are coming in as the Cinderella team.
But we need other players to come thru now. I see u muncy :nerd:

Good f’n game. LFG!!!

Wholesale changes have to happen with our training staff....

How many pitchers are gonna be gone for the year man? Year after year...
I think it might be more than just the training staff. Might be a problem with the organization’s approach to how they’re telling guys to throw.

Something is obviously wrong though. We shouldn’t have 1 or 2 pitchers needing Tommy John every season.

Back
Top Bottom