OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

Luc might be the most "he's just out there" starter in the NBA. He literally has zero impact on the game most of the time.

Luc might be the most "he's just out there" starter in the NBA. He literally has zero impact on the game most of the time.
I would disagree with this sort of.

For the purpose of the regular season, he's been very good defensively. For once, Doc's hype in regards to a player is semi justified. One of the top 5 best iso defenders in the league this year. 

However, when the playoffs roll around it won't matter 
laugh.gif

Watching Jeff Green tonight, it's obvious he's an upgrade over pierce, Wes, Luc, etc.

But there's a huge caveat with him, and it's his shooting. He hit a 3 in the first half, but overall this season he's been unremarkable from deep. I have a feeling Doc will lean on Jeff for some big minutes going forward and in the playoffs which is fine, he's the best of what we have. But if he can't hit 3's at a respectable rate, then...
frown.gif

You already are going to have Blake and DJ out there, need some shooting from everyone else who's going to be out on the floor with them.

We'll see

^^^ Yes, saw that. But also saw him hit a big 3 a few minutes ago. Uncle Jeff is cool in my book. Good addition.

Chris Paul is the devil with the P&R as a ball handler.

Doesn't let bigs off the hook at all. Such a good shooter from the midrange and with bigs consistently in Drop most of the time, it makes him a terror in the P&R.  Snake Dribble to force the switch on a big like Cousins if the big isn't in total drop, just a marvel at the PG. Makes all the right decisions in P&R.

Wish Darren Collison was with this team. He's best as soley Cp3's backup. Love what he brings to the game.

OKC has anymore games against the Warriors? Cuz that 3 seed is very attainable. Rather play the Spurs in the second round than GSW

OKC has anymore games against the Warriors? Cuz that 3 seed is very attainable. Rather play the Spurs in the second round than GSW

They play gsw next week and play lac 3 more times.

2.5 byke. Its definitely in play. Okc plays both gsw and lac next week so next week is a big one

Back
Top Bottom