OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

Seriously though, hoping to make it to more games this season. Took a new job downtown and I'm like two blocks from Staples. It's the main thing I can see from my office.

Fam they are playing awesome to start the season. This defense is spectacular

We are somehow flying under the radar and I'm loving it.

Lowkey mad that Blake keeps having to rest 4th quarters. He'd be having 30-12-10 type games :lol:

I love this team. Onto OKC, don't let up.

ON E of the craziest things about this start is that the schedule kind of suggest this wasn't supposed to happen like this.

The Clips are 6-1 rn against +.500 teams. No other contending team has even played that many games against +.500 teams. So the fact that they are not just winning, but destroying the schedule so far Kind of speaks volumes.

^^^ Agree. And with this group, it doesn't seem likely they'll play down to the level of the competition when facing bad teams. But we'll see.

- 7th straight game holding the opponent under 100
-2nd straight game being up 40+
-4th straight game being up 20+
-3rd time in the last 4 we've held the opponent to UNDER 40 in the first half :wow:
-5th time this season we've held the opponent to under 90.
-The starters have a Net rating or +27! :x :smh:

Please please please please keep up the effort and intensity on defense.

^^^ All that an we really are under the radar. Was listening to NBA Radio on the way to work today and they had a national NBA columnist on to speak about the interesting early season stories. Not one mention of the Clips in a 20 minute segment.

It's ok though.

View media item 2227214

:rofl:g fam I'm laughing because this is unbelievable lmaoo

This can't hold up but it's still crazy to see

It's stupid as hell, man :rofl: The starters got a ******* +27 net rating :rofl: :smh:

Idc, tho. Let's ride this hot start till the wheels fall off.

Really wanna beat OKC because I'm not tryna hear "Russ/OKC has their number" for the rest of the season.

Clips defended Russ beautifully last week

Forced him into a 14/30 night with 10 turnovers

Speaking of which...

Luc has forced Kawhi into a 3/13 night, Russ into a 14/30 with 10 to's, and Dame into a 1/11 night

He's been beyond spectacular on defense this season and he's actually trying to be more of a threat this season. Was critical of him but I can't deny the impact he's had on LAC

^^^ Yeah, I used to call Luc our "fake" lock down guy last year because he got torched a lot. But he's been real, real solid this year.

Happy with where we are at.

Luc's defense in Westbrook has been awesome. As a team they're doing an great job of keeping bodies in front of him in transition.

Missed a lot of good looks, Roberson and VO were a bit unexpected from the perimeter, and we still caught them at the half. I'll take it.

If everyone on OKC other than Westbrook wasn't having a career night from 3, this would be a blow out. But credit to the for making shots.

Good win.

Really good win on the road against a quality team.

8-1, 4-0 on the road :pimp:

This is healthy. 40 pt blowouts are great but you still wanna get some good reps in with playing a tight game.

I didn't think the execution down the stretch was bad either, just bad free throw shooting. Also the Thunder really were uncharacteristic with how hot they were from 3.

:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom