Official Los Angeles Clippers 10-11 Season Thread - The Griffin Era Begins (Again)

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

I love Blake Griffin and clipps my second favorite team, but Clipper announcer just said Blake could be the third greatest passing forward ever after Larry and Rick Barry
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lawler stays with the superlatives
laugh.gif

Good start by you guys so far.

Randy Foye has been playing great the past few games.

My question for you Clipper fans though is. Who would you rather have starting at Center DJ or Kaman ?

I mean Kaman is a former allstar and to me he has a better all around game. Yeah I know Kaman has been banged up for like the past year and half.

DJ though seems like he's just a hustle player with great athleticism.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Good start by you guys so far.

Randy Foye has been playing great the past few games.

My question for you Clipper fans though is. Who would you rather have starting at Center DJ or Kaman ?

I mean Kaman is a former allstar and to me he has a better all around game. Yeah I know Kaman has been banged up for like the past year and half.

DJ though seems like he's just a hustle player with great athleticism.
as an honorary clipper fan, DJ compliments blake better than kaman.

Kaman can be a black hole. and dude has fell in love with his jumpshot the past few seasons.

I like a healthy Kaman a lot better with Griffin. In a year or two, when Griffin is more willing and able to hit the open jump shots, then I would say DJ is a better compliment. As they are right now though, I like having a shooter who can draw defenders away from the goal.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

I like a healthy Kaman a lot better with Griffin. In a year or two, when Griffin is more willing and able to hit the open jump shots, then I would say DJ is a better compliment. As they are right now though, I like having a shooter who can draw defenders away from the goal.

Kaman isn't drawing anyone away from the goal because he isn't making anything.

When is Kaman's contract up ?

I hate to say it but you guys know how Donald T. Sterling operates and manages his team. He's probably already thinking and making plans to shed Kaman's contract.

That layup at the end of the 3rd by Pierce hurt you guys.

Momentum killer heading into the 4th.

Hope you guys pull off the upset though.

Damn it we have to have the most last second shot this season
mad.gif

We have like 3, 24 second violations

Man this game is there for the taking but Clips keep making mental mistakes.

Foye not boxing out Ray Allen and giving him the and 1.

Shot clock violation.

Now turnover by Aminu.

Back
Top Bottom