***Official*** Limited UNC XX3 in Chicago thread vol. +#+! SNYX

If you haven't seen the updated list, the 23rd store is Snyx on I think 110th or 112th and Michigan.

where is SYNX compared to Niketown? Im taking the train up to the city, but I dont wanna pay a taxi to take me all over town. Is it close to Lasalle Station?Cuz I can walk to Niketown from the station.

Wow I would think that since this release is so limited that Nike will be able to keep a tight leash on these stores. I wouldnt be surprised if Nike sendsundercover representatives to see how it goes. Walking in and seeing them charging $600 for these I would think it wouldnt go over to well.

they are being smart they wont just sell the shoes to the people they dont know
i know the people over there cause i always buy my shoes there but when i asked if they will get the xx3
they dont me they got it and ill let it go for $600
mad.gif

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Chi is not Jordan's hometown....

i would think its his hometown being that hes got a crib in Highland Park and his kids go to school at UIUC and Whitney Young

but if youre getting all technical on me then sure.....

Yeah, Marcus goes to Young.

Talked with him at school, pretty cool dude.

ok get off his nuts lol

but who gone camp out ill pay you if you hold a spot for me.................. hit me up with a pm and we can talk it out

I can not make it out to camp out for these....if anybody wants to make some money, i ll buy your 11.....

smh srry buddy but i cant pay you to sleep out there in that have you seen wat the wether gone be its not even worth to damn nar die for it

No time to camp and def not paying $600 for these. I think this is one pair im going to have to live without.

IT Will be funny if people camp out at snyx. You think they'll get robbed if people camp out there? LOL

home·town
n. The town or city of one's birth, rearing, or main residence.

i guess brooklyn counts, so does wilmington, and so does whatever town his main residence is in. if he were smart he'd make it vegas or some other placewith no state income tax.

Back
Top Bottom