**Official Lil Wayne Thread ** **No Ceilings 2 drops Thanksgiving**

Birdman ain't right. :lol:

What's worse is Wayne literally saved that label. That's like carrying a team a championship and not getting your ring.

Last edited:
laugh.gif

I'm saying, man. In undergrad I flipped on a homie over $10 for gas money. I can't even imagine being owed $49,999,990 more. :smh:
Well that's because u got a backbone. When u a lil ***** who been getting punked by son for 20+ years what makes him think he gonna stop now. The man short changed everyone around him, he ain't no different. I hope he doesn't get a penny, maybe those white folks at his shows will start a gofundme.

Ol goofy *** better split some of that 50 mil with Mannie Fresh if that's actually gonna be paid out (lol). Dude damn near exclusively produced every Cash Money related album between 97 and 2004. Probably even longer.

Wayne ain't gon ever see that money! I seriously doubt that Stunna has that kinda money to give Wayne anyway

everybody has been trying to warn Wayne for yrs BABY doesn't pay anybody man Wayne saw this 1st hand from everybody that left that label I don't feel sorry for him at all...

everybody has been trying to warn Wayne for yrs BABY doesn't pay anybody man Wayne saw this 1st hand from everybody that left that label I don't feel sorry for him at all...
This. It's like he was in denial... Ole he wouldn't do me like that *** boy.

Wayne spotted with the Writer of Writers...

lil-wayne-hits-up-studio-nicki-minaj-jr-writer-fred-money.jpg

I'd definitely entertain another collab with them. Maybe this might propel Writer back in to the spotlight.

Last edited:
Wayne killed that intro on dj drama album recently. I think he still got it but that could just be the fan in me lol

Back
Top Bottom