Official Lil B Thread: Black Ken Is finally coming! TYBG

Keith Sweat & Complex Hate Crimes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
If only he'd send his producers to other rappers
But his producers don't want to **** with other rappers. 

That's a shame, his producers would do wonders for practically anybody. Lil B is like the anti-Nas/anti-insert elitist rapper when it comes to beats.

Saw Lil B when he came to VA. Very entertaining show/crowd. At the end of the show, he took pics with every single person. Very humble dude, but we all knew that.

Bonus: got him to signed my based vans

Funny about how wack Lil B as a rapper but the game has stolen so much from him I just don't get it...

The Teeth

Everyone being some sort of Lord or God right now

The Woop ad lib

The dancing

Very Rare

I just saw Travis $cott Quintana video the other day and couldn't help but see her mannerisms and thought about Lil B.

For the record Lil B can't rap worth ****...

video for this is needed ASAP!!!!!

boy oh boy this song makes me want to smoke a blunt and play some gamecube super mario sunshine

:x :x :x

Last edited:
thing about me is I don't know anyone that likes lil B except NTers so I would like a group of us to go

thing about me is I don't know anyone that likes lil B except NTers so I would like a group of us to go

New interview from Huffington Post:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jake-fischer/lil-b-q-and-a_b_3166410.html?utm_hp_ref=tw

Lil B: I can't make Based God music all the time. The Based God is something that is better than Lil B and better than Brandon McCartney; he's something that I aspire to be. Sometimes, I know it's not me that makes this music. Like, when the Based God comes, he speaks to me. It's not me, even though I'm there playing the music live, myself. I give it all to Based God, I'm just putting stuff together that the Based God gives me. We're just making history day by day, brother.
:rofl: :pimp:

TYBG
rejoice.png

Best concert I've ever been too hands down. He was on stage for 2 hours and stayed 2 hours after to sign autographs and take pictures with EVERYBODY that waited. :pimp:

Saw Left Brain, Nak, Mike G, and other dudes from OF there as well. DJ was hype and at least played hype songs. Stunnaman was :pimp: as well, being from The Bay I'm glad he did Molly Whop.

All avys will be #based from now on. #TYBG

wow pardon me this is old but i just now came across this rare gem

this to me is a perfect example of how he really makes music just for the love of music and not for money and just doin what he do

amazing

:x :pimp: :frown:

swag

wats good task force, reppen dat b mob. i posted some of my favorite lyrics from lil b. why do i like dem? dey mean more den words. some are for having a good time, da others for just bieng based. for example my one of my favorites based for ya face, has dat deep meaning, while another one of my favorites is sheen.just to have a good time. dats why i believe lil b is da best out and second to none. 

http://niketalk.com/t/537044/name-one-of-your-favorite-rap-lines/120#post_18016552

spread da positivity and keep it based taskforce out

Back
Top Bottom