Official Lil B Thread: Black Ken Is finally coming! TYBG

this is 2 intense........

everythings based is still the GOAT of all his mixtapes second is task force and green flames is a personal face.

Haven't been on my lil b game lately dude just started dropping so much music I couldn't even keep up. I fell off after black flame, so I guess imma get green flame and task force to pick it back up. Has he released any "serious" songs lately or just based?

Can someone give me a list of the most "must listen" Lil B songs?

I got some catching up to do.

So far I got:

Pretty *****

Ellen Degeneres

Wonton Soup

Can someone give me a list of the most "must listen" Lil B songs?

I got some catching up to do.

So far I got:

Pretty *****

Ellen Degeneres

Wonton Soup
birth of rap (B.O.R.)

we can go down

like a martian

i'm god

look like jesus

rich *****

suck my **** ***

the age of information

violate that *****

there is a new very rare group of task force called task force vigalantes all they do is protect Lil B sometimes being negative and positive and they go by there own rules,

but one thing they have in common is protecting Lil B music!! NEW #RARE TASK FORCE TEAM REVEALED only make yourself task force vigalante if its in your heart if ur already task force, or cat force, or a task force spy which there arnt many because i gave out grants to maby 2 people or 3, so lets keep up the good work basedworld protecting Lil B music until he is on top - Lil B

COLLECT THIS MESSAGE AND SPREAD AROUND TO OTHER BASED FAM AND OTHERS IN BASEDWORLD

Back
Top Bottom