Official Lil B Thread: Black Ken Is finally coming! TYBG

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Just out of curiosity, the dudes who are serious about liking this guy and his music .. what other music do you have on your ipod or whatever? What other rappers? I just cant imagine someone bumpin a Lupe track or some Big Daddy Kane or something and then when that song is over .. one of Lil Bs tracks come up ..

that's entirely possible on my ipod.. just as much as its possible to run into any of the 500+ artists i have on my itunes..

its all about diversity

Took the letters right outta my keyboard. Music is like food, some +*+# people gon' like and other stuff people aren't.

But to level with you on my first listen I wasn't with it...It was just the things he said that made me say wow son is buggin. Then I started listing to the beats...wanted to laugh some more and looked for more videos. That's when I got hooked, it's an acquired taste.

I was a fan the first time I heard "Like A Martian". The lyrics caught me off guard and I laughed for days. I realized as I was showing people the video that it was actually growing on me. The video that won me all the way over (pause) was not even a song of his. It was him and that chick Kreayshun going dumb to Soulja Boy's "Dat Piff". My dude was so......#based that I knew I wanted to be like him when I grew up. This man's music has changed my outlook on life. There is nothing like driving along the Amalfi coast with "I'm God" just coming on and the based god elevating your senses.

#based for life.

Originally Posted by airforce416

http://www.youtube.com/v/Kb_Cq34CTwU&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6

Martin Basedgod
pimp.gif

Malcolm Basedgod
pimp.gif
I was gonna ask how old this was... but he mentioned Voices Carey...

He doesnt have the dirty vans on
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

Im starting to like Lil B. Goodmorning was the #*%@.

The myspace video
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Is dude directing and producing his own music and videos?
he directed the world's ending video

Illuztrious wrote:

sherwin100s wrote:
Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Just out of curiosity, the dudes who are serious about liking this guy and his music .. what other music do you have on your ipod or whatever? What other rappers? I just cant imagine someone bumpin a Lupe track or some Big Daddy Kane or something and then when that song is over .. one of Lil Bs tracks come up ..

that's entirely possible on my ipod.. just as much as its possible to run into any of the 500+ artists i have on my itunes..

its all about diversity

Took the letters right outta my keyboard. Music is like food, some +*+# people gon' like and other stuff people aren't.

But to level with you on my first listen I wasn't with it...It was just the things he said that made me say wow son is buggin. Then I started listing to the beats...wanted to laugh some more and looked for more videos. That's when I got hooked, it's an acquired taste.

I was a fan the first time I heard "Like A Martian". The lyrics caught me off guard and I laughed for days. I realized as I was showing people the video that it was actually growing on me. The video that won me all the way over (pause) was not even a song of his. It was him and that chick Kreayshun going dumb to Soulja Boy's "Dat Piff". My dude was so......#based that I knew I wanted to be like him when I grew up. This man's music has changed my outlook on life. There is nothing like driving along the Amalfi coast with "I'm God" just coming on and the based god elevating your senses.

#based for life.

couldnt have said it better myself
pimp.gif

"Black Ken" mixtape is supposed to be dropping.

I'm still waiting on that PBM and Rain in England though

Thank you Based God

OMG this guy has just made the dopest video in the worldddd....BASEDGOD in the church. LOOK LIKE JESUS IS CLASSIC.

Back
Top Bottom