Official Lil B Thread: Black Ken Is finally coming! TYBG

How do you upload rar? I uploaded all 21 tracks but they're individual and I know how lazy yall are
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

How do you upload rar? I uploaded all 21 tracks but they're individual and I know how lazy yall are
laugh.gif
put them all in a folder and compress the folder

yesterday i was suppose to work.....

i called in

they asked they reason why i was not coming in

i replied

#based

6 Kiss > I'm Thraxx

Although I'm Thraxx had better overall rapping, but the beats on 6 Kiss..................................
sick.gif

Originally Posted by rpjgator

yesterday i was suppose to work.....

i called in

they asked they reason why i was not coming in

i replied

#based
No I don't have a job, and your a !@!%@ for asking.

BasedLord
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

6 Kiss > I'm Thraxx

Although I'm Thraxx had better overall rapping, but the beats on 6 Kiss..................................
sick.gif
I agree with you all the way man. Like overall the first 3 songs in 6Kiss really sets the tone for the mixtape...then the middle wit myspace, what I mean, I'm the Devil and what you doin...and then to end it with that X-men beat. Game over man, game over.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

6 Kiss > I'm Thraxx

sick.gif
I agree with you all the way man. Like overall the first 3 songs in 6Kiss really sets the tone for the mixtape...then the middle wit myspace, what I mean, I'm the Devil and what you doin...and then to end it with that X-men beat. Game over man, game over.
smh.gif

Some of the best beats in hip-hop history are on this album. (c) Kanye West

Back
Top Bottom