Official Lil B Thread: Black Ken Is finally coming! TYBG

lol I don't even care... whoever makes that song has balls. I don't care if it's good.

So is the "%#%% on my d cause I look like _____" a recurring theme in based rhymes?

Originally Posted by ABC

lol I don't even care... whoever makes that song has balls. I don't care if it's good.

So is the "%#%% on my d cause I look like _____" a recurring theme in based rhymes?
Recurring may be an understatement

pimp.gif

"%*@$! suck my **** cuz i look like a husband"

pimp.gif

So if you had to recommend a single mixtape of his for a Based beginner... which one would it be?

Originally Posted by ABC

So if you had to recommend a single mixtape of his for a Based beginner... which one would it be?

Serious lil b- Evil Red Flame
#cook, #swag- Everything Based
Feeling Angry- Red Flame, joint is
pimp.gif
when im 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ABC

i'd start with i'm thraxx and/or 6 kiss of course

First time I heard Rick Ross' #woo I thought he was copyng Lil B but one of my friend (and Rick Ross fanatics) told me he did that before B got famous and he was rite. Ross did use to say #woo but not as loud as he does nowv but this pretty much confirms it. 

Directed By Lil B THIS IS RARE !!!!!! AND AMAZING!!! PLEASE KEEP THIS A SECRETE...
HIP HOP IS TO FAKE TO UNDERSTAND..
THIS IS MUSIC FOR THE WORLD...
WE ALL ARE IN IT..
WE ALL SEE IT...
TO ALL THE MOTHERS I LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU FOR GIVING US A CHANCE AT BREATH....

-The BASEDGOD

Originally Posted by LLCoolMichael

I just made my avy. Post some Lil B vids with the times/colors/text you want me to make you guys. I cant do flashing borders, though.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Violate That Beayotch-Music Video 3:30-3:37

Originally Posted by LLCoolMichael

I just made my avy. Post some Lil B vids with the times/colors/text you want me to make you guys. I cant do flashing borders, though.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Lil B- I Cook 0:47-0:52 Red Border...Words-IgnantBliss

Interviewing B Tues night. Any NTers with questions? Rare Niketalk music forum shout on camera?

Back
Top Bottom