Official Lil B Thread: Black Ken Is finally coming! TYBG

Originally Posted by LLCoolMichael

Oh snap, I just realized Remember The Name made the top 10. Bless whoever made this list.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

11*

Still
pimp.gif

this fool Lil B be goin innn on his tumblr lol
ALOT of #rare #based photographs

Spoiler [+]
tumblr_ldrj43Sgl91qb343ro1_500.jpg
btw, how many of you guys actually have his book?

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Can't believe this thread is 161 pages LMFAO 
laugh.gif

QFT
Aren't you a J. Cole fan though?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Is this real life?
roll.gif
What does that have to do with anything? Lil B Sounds like an autistic kid attempting to recite the ABC's. I tried to listen some songs you posted and couldn't get past 20 seconds without
roll.gif

****k yuku sucks @@!*+% up my post
oh well
have a safe n based christmas everyone
stay positive (no hiv)

Cragmatic wrote:
Originally Posted by Futuristic

Cragmatic wrote:
Nikekidwonder wrote:
Can't believe this thread is 161 pages LMFAO 
laugh.gif

QFTAren't you a J. Cole fan though?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Is this real life?
roll.gif
What does that have to do with anything? Lil B Sounds like an autistic kid attempting to recite the ABC's. I tried to listen some songs you posted and couldn't get past 20 seconds without
roll.gif

SOOOOOO obvious you haven't gave him even close to a chance.

He really spits real %!%$ 70% of the time if you listen. The other 30% he's just having fun and these are some of his better songs.

Ok , check it ...

I haven't DL'ed a Mixtape since 6 kiss ( Myspace is my favorite song on that %+$*)

I want Lil B's Best Mixtape and Songs to ride too

Help a #%#%@ Out ...

#AllPraisebetoBasedGOD

Evil Red Flame is my favorite *%%$ post 6 Kiss. Blue Flame is close. But ERF has some very 6 Kiss-@%% sounding songs on there.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Evil Red Flame is my favorite *%%$ post 6 Kiss. Blue Flame is close. But ERF has some very 6 Kiss-@%% sounding songs on there.
This. Plus wouldn't hurt to grab Red Flame and Everything Based too.

BTW.... Lil' B on Twitter >>>>

http://lupefiasco-lupend....fiasco-in-exclusive.html

LupEND: Lupe recently mentioned you in an interview and gave you a co-sign. How does it feel to get co-signs from all these other artists who been on their grind for so long?
Lil B: Man, I mean it's amazing, to be co-signed by Lupe really shut down everybody. No one can really say anything after Lupe co-signs me cause that's just one of the most respected.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

LupEND: Lupe recently mentioned you in an interview and gave you a co-sign. How does it feel to get co-signs from all these other artists who been on their grind for so long?
Lil B: Man, I mean it's amazing, to be co-signed by Lupe really shut down everybody. No one can really say anything after Lupe co-signs me cause that's just one of the most respected.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
What did Lupe co sign him on?

They just talked to each other on Twitter and Lupe said he respected him. Then there was another video of Lupe speaking on hip hop. Some girl said "Why would you work with Lil B? He is ruining hip hop" and he just says he knows Lil B as the person and how Lil B is smart and knows his image and gets you yo speak on him etc. And if they did do a song together he's gonna come hard cause you can't get on a song with Lupe and not do that

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
What did Lupe co sign him on?
They just talked to each other on Twitter and Lupe said he respected him. Then there was another video of Lupe speaking on hip hop. Some girl said "Why would you work with Lil B? He is ruining hip hop" and he just says he knows Lil B as the person and how Lil B is smart and knows his image and gets you yo speak on him etc. And if they did do a song together he's gonna come hard cause you can't get on a song with Lupe and not do that
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GFlower8

this fool Lil B be goin innn on his tumblr lol
ALOT of #rare #based photographs

Spoiler [+]
tumblr_ldrj43Sgl91qb343ro1_500.jpg
btw, how many of you guys actually have his book?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom